Like the war in Iran has stopped?
NOT!
They wouldn’t let the data centers hate fester if it wasn’t useful. They are going to use the hatred, to justify the economic crash.
VERY much my thoughts as well Patrice…but I’m guessing it’s another case of both/and as well. They already have “X” amount of Data Centers in place for example…Who knows what other uses they may have, how many they might actually need, or if they’ve got some unknown tech that leapfrogs Nvidia GPU’s.
What do I know though…
… never happen … Congress is getting paid by the Data Centers.
Sorry, posted incorrectly but all may enjoy. Chris, this may interest you. Worth checking
Yeah laser no good. You want paint and or kinetic force 
Theres some new glasses I saw that short circuit the ability to read the faces though, it reflects back at it and makes your face like a giant halo or sun spot 
Thank you for that info, much appreciated