MORE ON THAT CHINESE BIOLAB STORY: OPERATION MEDICAL MISTRUST

Originally published at: MORE ON THAT CHINESE BIOLAB STORY: OPERATION MEDICAL MISTRUST

If you were tuned in last Friday to my News and Views from the Nefarium, you’ll recall that I offered my opinion that the whole story was capable of basically two interpretations; (1) it was criminal activity, pure and simple, or (2) it was a covert intelligence operation. My reasons for advancing the latter view were,…

4 Likes

I have to wonder if this is a ‘long con’ aimed at creating a crisis severe enough where the proffered
solution is the intervention of an international body like, oh I don’t know, the WHO?

2 Likes

Yeah T, They have sooo much jurisdiction in Fresno . . .maybe they’ll even have to fan out over to Duck Creek Village to spread their safety for all plans.

From your description of the whole ordeal of shoddy, poorly managed med labs owned by Chinese, couple of pictures transpire: danger, risk of harm to patients, and ultimately loss of business because of that.
This to me looks more like our own deep state operation to sow mistrust in anything medical that’s coming from China. That aligns perfectly with a hail, “America First”, and in this particular example, with let’s rebuild our pharma/medical factories on American soil without foreign involvement, before all patients lose trust in us.

2 Likes

That’s an optimistic take.
Hope you’re right.

1 Like

That’s certainly a rational possibility as well, and I put nothing past them either. But in the final analysis, it just does not have that feel to me.

1 Like

Asymmetric strategies attack vulnerabilities not appreciated by the target and capitalize on the victim’s limited preparation against the threat.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/documented_briefings/2005/DB246.pdf

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting”. Chinese strategist Sun Tzu

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely, over the years US allowed by hubris and greed so many Chinese “businesses” that right now, these “sleeper cells” are awakening speedily, and containment may bring more social unrest and chaos.
See, I am coming from the place that personally had experienced, that communism and totalitarianism cannot take a deep root in the hearts of people. Nobody inside of, be it China, Russia, East Germany, Poland ect. really believes in ideas of collectivism. People inherently desire freedom, so if a “sleeper cell” wakes up 5-10 years after living and experiencing democratic freedom even so flawed as western one, they are not going to be a good soldiers of CCP or other totalitarian systems.
That’s why I lean towards that this is our doing, trying to persuade greedy American businesses that greed maybe good but may also ultimately bring your demise.

2 Likes

I pray so, too. Duck Creek Lake is for fishing – good news is you have to know where to turn off and the locals know how to turn – and even disappear – the signs! Blessed with Utah weather, which I do believe is providential, I hope the place remains pristine. I found this today from the NY Post. This piece is tied to Judicial Watch’s work on the case which I posted on Joseph’s earlier thread on this topic. The House will hold a hearing on Wednesday:

1 Like

Hi Joseph, You may have seen this, however, tying into the thesis that this is not an isolated criminal matter, I read today on The Epoch Times that a search on the Vlex legal intelligence platform for “Jessie Jia Bei Zhu” returns 27 legal cases—19 in Canada, seven in Hong Kong, and one in the United States (Wisconsin).

A search for “Universal Meditech Inc.” returned 132 legal cases in 10 countries—116 in the United States—while “Prestige Biotech” returned 53 cases in four countries, of which 31 are in the United States.

3 Likes

Great info! Thank you for sharing it Dr. Hill.

1 Like

That is a beautiful part of this state, and yeah the weather is currently spectacular. Glad you’re enjoying it !

1 Like

The control of tollroads, highway, ports etc , it really is scary.

And another round on “that Chinese biolab” as per an opinion piece published by Epoch Times (6/4/2024)

“This kamikaze lab—unsecured, poorly contained, makeshift, containing a couple dozen pathogens near a population center—cannot be a one-off,” Mr. Weichert, also national security analyst for The National Interest, said. “It is, I believe, a part of a large Chinese military operation to spread disease throughout the American population.”

The Winnipeg lab scandal is currently under a lot of scrutiny in Canada right now . Here is an example …

Charles Burton asks why we still don’t know who authorized the People’s Liberation Army researchers & their students into our Bio 4 lab in Winnipeg. He also wonders why the 2 PRC scientists were allowed to flee Canada for China, where they continue to work on bio programs for the Chinese military.
https://x.com/i/status/1797773609668112397

1 Like