Musings on the truth war

Hey Doc. I’m happy you recovered. Tommi.

It’s more like USA-Russia war, than Ukraine-Russia war. Russia will finish it. Even if the price is high. It’s the big shift moment in history. It’s happening now. Again… it’s the USA-Russia war, so Russia understands it. Russia-USA. Ukraine is just a sideshow. This is just the beginning of the crisis. Poland 1939.

1 Like

Nobody thought it’s WW2 when Poland happened 1939. We are in same situation. This is just start. A beginning of something far more uglier.

Hello Doc, I believe the thought police are coming. 1984 Ministry Of Truth.

2 Likes

Ya that’s all over the MSM which should give us hope. I look at it like this. I don’t care what circles the elites swim in. At this point democracy in America has proven useless. Our vote surely doesn’t count. But free speech is the hill we as humans are dying upon. Elon Musk, transhumanist though he is, I don’t think his buying of twitter is an unwelcome thing. Appealing to our government hasn’t worked. The elites will be with us regardless. If we can hold one accountable to border and order, good enough for me. Even with the crisis capitalism of tech, it’s proving unsuccessful. If it’s not a sign of altruism from Musk, I think it’s hope that the elites are fragmenting atleast.

Musk bot TWTR to acquire FCC license so Soros & others can’t take him over & will “transform” TWTR into sophisticated space comms network. FCC license prevents foreign takeover.