Nano, Nano, Nano......Mork calling Orson

3 Likes

“…as well as the patient compliance.”
That says enough without all the gobbledygook.

1 Like

Needles no longer needed!
Hell, even your consent is no longer needed!
All for your convenience, of course.
Breathe them, eat them, drink them, overdose them.
The new slogan for invisible quackcine delivery systems.

3 Likes

Whether you need it/them or not…takes the worry out of decision making I suppose. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m so glad someone finally took responsibility for my life, now I can retire from doing it myself. It’s been exhausting and a 24/7 headache.

3 Likes

Yes you’re right, freedom really is slavery…

1 Like

…and, ignorance strength.
Plus; of course, War is Peace.

Maybe Ayn Rand was right about that space beyond the wave dynamics and had more information from her Russian background, and that was her point in Atlas Shrugged that we all missed.

When my family experienced a “UFO” together, the local surgeon/Wright Patterson AF Base researcher who showed up to discuss the experience was a personal friend of Ayn’s. (Fact)

Coinkidink?

1 Like

Atlas Shrugged ended up being one of the few books I have read that was a real page turner. It resonated with ideas I suspected regarding the direction we were headed, but no one I had read so far presented them in such an articulative manner. Her personal life and atheism did not detract from her message, but certainly provided fodder for character assassination during her life time and still to this day.

2 Likes

This Rabbit hole goes so deep I’m beginning to doubt it was really dug by rabbits…I’m not saying it was aliens but it was ALIENS!!!

2 Likes

All depends on your definition of what an “alien” is, could be an idea, could be visitor, could be __________.(fill in the blank)

1 Like

AHh…Well, i’m gonna have to go with Mac Tonnies “Crypto Terrestrial”…

1 Like

Well that would explain Joe Biden’s current look, the strange Covid antics and the globalists weird plans for earth.

Yes, it does appear that Sleepy Joe was dug up and brought out from the “Crypt”…and with enough Adrenochrome in him, he can almost reanimate… Just a sniff or two of fresh Kinder head and he’s ready to mumble his way through the controlled demolition of all our hopes and dreams…What a time to be alive!!

The sniffing is definitely suspect, I think he may be unknowingly detecting the scent of marshmallows coming from his androgenous replicant glands.

3 Likes