NASA SET TO CRASH CRAFT INTO ASTEROID TO SAVE EARTH

Originally published at: NASA SET TO CRASH CRAFT INTO ASTEROID TO SAVE EARTH

This story was shared by E.G., and it elicited a bit of a chuckle and a heavy sigh from me. So without my usual preliminaries, here’s the story: NASA spacecraft set to intentionally crash into an asteroid to help save Earth The mission is called “DART”, which in the American rush to make all communication…

8 Likes

And there is this.
The last episode of the TV series Space Force.
Near the end of the episode from the 25th minute onwards.
You know a typical new working morning at Space Force Command…and… :slightly_smiling_face:

https://fmovies.to/series/space-force-j2l78/2-7

And this too…

1 Like

WHEN PROPHETS AND SCIENTISTS AGREE: NASA “DECEPTIVELY” CLOUDING TRUTH ABOUT 2029 ASTEROID IMPACT ODDS

March 30, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor

You may have seen this week where NASA is calling an “all clear” on the impact possibility of Apophis in 2029. But just one of many scientists is warning that NASA’s trajectory calculation of Apophis is off by as much as 600,000 miles, [i] which Harry Lear implies could send Apophis crashing into earth eight years from now on April 13, 2029. Lear sent an open letter to the President and U.S. Government scientists begging them to cross-check these calculations immediately, even though he ends his dispatch with an ominous admonition that we may already be out of time.

Besides Lear, top-100 scientist Nathan Myhrvold in a recent peer-reviewed paper, “An empirical examination of WISE/NEOWISE asteroid analysis and results,” refutes much of the data from NASA and charges them with deliberately miss-reporting threats by near Earth objects and of behaving “extremely deceptively” with deliberate “scientific misconduct” in a cover up of very real and potentially imminent space threats. [ii]

Even famous planetary scientist and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson admits that on April 13, 2029: “Apophis will come so close to Earth that it will dip below our orbiting communication satellites. It will be the largest closest thing we have ever observed to come by earththe orbit we now have for it is UNCERTAIN… because these things are hard to measure and hard to get an exact distance for—WE CANNOT TELL YOU EXACTLY WHERE THAT TRAJECTORY WILL BE…” . [iii]

3 Likes

Actually, back in 1999 the Air Force took over Montauk & did just that. Of course, The Public knew nothing about it!! This from the video testimony of Al Bielek. He said the “asteroid” kept changing course until they were able to take it out!!

A Richard Bruce put out the 5 hr. 38min. video bio of Al Bielek not long ago. It was very interesting to hear about the Philadelphia Exp. from someone who had been there! Andrew Basiago also talks about the time warp thing, having been used, even as a child, in that program.

My question is…When does The Public get to “catch up” with all the things that have been going on in all the Secret Programs?!! :thinking:

1 Like

Nice mention!Thank you!
Al Bielek! And Project Montauk!And John Titor…
Brings old memories and reminiscences.Those were the times!
Out of mind and far-fetched speculations about time,time traveling and time travelers.
And almost nothing can be find on Youtube about this anymore?
Or is just me?

2 Likes

I have found Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot seems to keep up-to-date on many things as she has been interviewing Wh-Bl’ers for many years now. Who know how many Breakaway Civ’s there are now??? Why the need to keep true knowledge hidden?! BaaBaaaaaa

1 Like

… and the [admittedly fictional] Project Serpo and the Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program … and likewise Corey Goode’s ‘20 and Back’ alleged off-planet service program … he’s still getting mileage from the notariety

1 Like

There were once videos on YouTube about a certain radio amateur from Canada or Alaska who allegedly accidentally intercepted radio communication between NASA command and supposedly some ships in space with names of officers and ships that do not actually exist in the US Navy, and assumed that these are spaceships and their captains.
I just can’t remember what the man’s name was?
That was interesting kind of stuff,for that time period anyway.
I mean at one time Richard Hoagland and others talked about him on other radio shows,also.
Just what was his name?
:thinking:

1 Like