Nazi Alien Religion & East vs. West Bloodlines with Joseph P. Farrell (2/2)

jim marrs too

9 Likes

Fuel air bombs. Thermobaric bombs were used by the Germans. Propane based and very effective.

Kamler? He died. SIX TIMES LOL.

3 Likes

Remembering hearing this very informative and enlightening interview years ago. First interview I listened to regarding info about the Bell was with Igor Whitowkski (spelling on his last name may be incorrect) on Cali Cassidy’s radio show. I believe it was Igor who surmised the location where the Bell was initially tested on the Polish - German border after combing through a large number of German documents that were released after WW2. The power station had been destroyed by the air strikes of the Allied Command and was overgrown except for the actual site where the Bell had been tested. The ground in that location was almost barren. The big clue he found was the large number of ceramic tiles still present on the site.

2 Likes

According to some, it was The Bell that landed in Kecksburg, PA?! :thinking:

Hmmmm

1 Like

Thanks for this! I find it interesting that in the book series, “Sands of Time” by Dr. Sean D. Morton this very subject comes up from the Journals of the scientist about whom this series was written! How can we ever know what really happened?! :thinking:

This is just a tip for anyone who does not know their way around youtube, but if you click on the link to the video, and then click the youtube icon at the bottom, the video will open up in a new window at the youtube address. Then, you can click on the channel that posted and look at their other video uploads. This guy has many more interesting posts and more JPF.

I like the ones with JPF where Jim Marrs is the interviewer as he does not interrupt and sidetrack the conversation so much, letting Dr. Farrell finish his thoughts. Marrs has written on similar topics and knows what questions to ask, gleaning what input that makes a JPF perspective somewhat unique or rare. I had not seen these before and have watched many on youtube.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Last year I listened to the 5hr. 28min. bio by Al Bielek & it was amazing to hear his story first hand!! It had been posted by a Richard Bruce. Wish I could bring it back up! It was made in 2000.