NazIsrael McDonalds Foodbank

one of my friends goes like this:

i am able to imagine everything, and the opposite as well

think of hacking a metaverse account. that could be literally lethal, if your firewall lets through a killer impulse, since its connected to your brain. ever read william gibson? neuromance?

I like your friends saying.

“ i am able to imagine everything, and the opposite as well”

Never heard of Gibson or neuromancer. It sound like a movie needs to be made .

wiiliam gibson is the father of ‘matrix’ that directly connects into your brain. cyberpunk in 202x: corporations rule the world, cybernetics-genetics-full implant, ai, monoatomic whip built inside your fingertip (thats a good call), blades under nails, wired reflexes, karate (1-5) level chip with ingrained musclememory hyperlearner/user, all the accumulated/available/searchable data on imagine, hackers fighting algorythms, layers in layers coded into a picture etc… all that u know/heard/ of in the last 38 years of media, tv, movie, books. he is quite a guy, 73 now. still living per wiki.

he is one of those i call the ‘little prophets of the xxth century’, a visionary sci-fi writer. the ‘neuromancer’ with mona lisa overdrive and count zero are the first three of this post-apocalyptic scientific corporato-technocracy worldvision what is emerging unto us right now. i believe the moviemakers read all his books.

1 Like