NEBRASKA ENDS INCOME TAX ON GOLD AND SILVER: CBDC's NOT LAWFUL MONEY

Originally published at: NEBRASKA ENDS INCOME TAX ON GOLD AND SILVER: CBDC's NOT LAWFUL MONEY

This story was spotted and shared by S.D.(to whom a grateful thank you!), and while it is now a familiar story to regular readers of this website, as more and more states have joined the revolt against central bank digital currencies and the threat to freedom they represent, there is something in this version of…

8 Likes

So that’s why NE jus got “hit”??? :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

The truth is that there is a rapidly expanding movement of people who are realizing their ability to establish private non-profit individual banks from their wealth (pun intended) of both payment and performance bonds placed into the treasury under the Republic which the usury, for-profit banks, use against us. When you take out a mortgage with these fraudsters, for example, they write a contract with you and then use your Social Security Number to pull funds from these accounts and then make you pay back YOUR OWN MONEY with interest. The national debt represents the money belonging to We the People that the government owes TO us- it has nothing to do with wars or any other excuse the corporation uses against us.

There are many gurus who talk the game of taking back your sovereignty and your minor estate, but Patrick Divine was probably the most successful. He spent about 8 years improving the research and methods for taking back your wealth, wrote 5260 (I am not good with numbers, but this is close) essays and “how to’s” on the subject. People are learning to borrow from themselves and cutting out the banks, which have NO money. Federal Reserve Notes are the IOUs they owe the American people- the banks have nothing but your assets.

Time to take it all back.

4 Likes

I hear that super wealthy never take a mortgage from banks. Thay take mortgages against their assets and finance themselves outside of the banking cartels.

1 Like

You don’t have to be super wealthy to do it. You have to be competent, do the research and join a group that are “testing the waters” or proving how to do it lawfully.

1 Like

…I put nothing past “them” though in this case I doubt it unless there were multiple targets, in which case I have to wonder what the other ones were and why.

1 Like

That would be like taking a loan out of your 401k, then paying it back. I’ve done that.

1 Like

That’s the beauty of living during this Time Period…we have no clue what is REALLY going on!! :crazy_face: