New DJ episode with JPF

Enjoy!
Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: HotZone Global Government & The UFO File

7 Likes

Great follow up to tonight’s vidchat main course … it was a ‘short’ one, so this is like dessert :wink:

1 Like

It was GREAT! Gives me some further research ideas too.

With regards to COG and Shadow Government, one needs to question if Pelosi and the January 6 Committee are trying to force Trump’s PEADs (Presidential Emergency Action Documents) out in the open. For those who believe that Devolution is in play, the PEADs would clearly outline who is actually in charge at this point- not who we think MIGHT be. If, as many in my circle suspect, Trump is still acting Commander in Chief, we are more threatened by the Pretendency and the gnomes pretending to be in power, than of any foreign power. As Joseph points out, our capabilities, while unknown to us, must be either known or highly suspected by China. Putin is quiet- giving me further reason to suspect that he made peace with Trump prior to the theatre we are currently forced to witness.

The Antarctica connection is brilliant, on Joseph’s part. Actually, the entire conversation between these two remarkable investigators is riveting.

Is there a concerted effort to break through the sky ice? Is there an alien connection there with whom we are in the middle of a transaction/communication/conflict? Is this an international effort or what they Hey is going on down there?

2 Likes

Thanks TSC. What a fascinating interview. I understand that there is a second part, I would like to have it it here for sure.

Dr Farrell was talking about a shadow government in the USA . Could it be the reason why Stephen K Bannon feel he is strong enough to defy Congress?

2 Likes

… possibly interesting tidbit based on Dr. Farrell’s recent talk with DJ (Dark Journalist). During the talk there is a photo of an orange beam supposedly representative of China’s hypersonic activity. There is an episode of UFO Hunters, S 3 E 11, “Area 52” (Description below)

Oct 29, 2009

Area 51 is considered the ultimate top secret facility, one that UFO investigators believe houses an extraterrestrial secret. But is there an even more secretive facility? In Dugway, UT, there is a remote testing facility sometimes referred to as Area 52. UFO watchers in this part of Utah have witnessed strange phenomena at this military site for over 10 years, leading to speculation that much of Area 51’s secretive work is now conducted at Area 52. The team examines video of bizarre beams of light seen shooting up from the area, meets with an astrophysicist who has charted mysterious cosmic rays operating out of Dugway, and analyzes photos that suggest something very strange is taking place.

Notice the date … 2009.

Also see an episode of UFOs: The Lost Evidence: Area 52. On this episode Dave Rosenfeld has an excellent picture taken by him out on Dugway Proving Ground of a beam that looks suspiciously like the one shown in Dr. Farrell’s talk with DJ except that in Rosenfeld’s picture the beam is blue. Rosenfeld also discusses some interesting sensations and observations that he experienced during the beam sighting. Same hypersonic technology being tested here at an earlier date? … or is our “tiffing” with China like our post WW II “opposition” to the USSR? … Red China just a new faux “replacement” for the USSR for a new “Cold War”? Just wondering …

1 Like

@Scarmoge

Right on time and topic?!

[US Successfully Conducts Hypersonic Booster Test In Utah  | ZeroHedge]

2 Likes

PEADs included in the 750 pages

1 Like

Vis-a-vis the cargo ship conundrum, although not off CA:
https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/over-100-containers-fall-from-fire-hit-cargo-ship-off-british-columbia-2021-10-27

1 Like