New U.S. lab will work with deadly animal pathogens—in the middle of farm Country

Just what this country needs a new bio-lab in Kansas… I swear if they ever remake the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy’s new line can be… Lions and tigers and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever oh my… I think the next pandemic might be for animals if Mr. Gates has his way.

2 Likes

I’m guessing because country folk have no power or say over much (so they think), unlike city elitists who scream at the climate boogeyman while checking their share prices with the alternative energy companies. Disgusting.

2 Likes

There will definitely be more so-called pandemics of “zoonotic” origin (from an animal, passed to humans). Don’t be surprised if animals raised for food are the major species that will be “infected” and need to be culled. At some point, they’ll probably blame it on people who keep backyard chickens, so they can ban backyard chickens… Remember, Gates & Co. want everybody who’s still alive dependent on their lab-made fake food.

2 Likes

I have no doubt they will try to demonize backyard chickens… I don’t think painting them as farting climate terrorists will work on all farm animals… so they will probably paint them as disease carriers. There will also be (if it’s not already going on) an attempt to put mrna vaccines in our food in my opinion.

3 Likes

Sad state of affairs when laws are passed to protect citizens from their government. Obviously too many laws already on the books. Ban lawyers from government posts, conflict of interest.

1 Like