NEWS ABD VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEB 22 2024

Originally published at: NEWS ABD VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEB 22 2024

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:51 — 25.9MB)As the Ukrainian proxy war comes to its inevitable conclusion, there may be a seismic shift in European geopolitics coming… Korybko: Russia’s Capture Of Avdeevka Will Reverberate Across Europe & Accelerate Geostrategic Shifts

4 Likes

After listening to this latest N&V I can’t shake a thought, that if entire war over the UKR is West (particularly US MIC) attempt to revive a cold war level of war production, then Putin is in cahoots with them.
Without his attack on Kiev, there would be no talk of rearming, and changing the tracks of global economies to the war-based production. This is actually going backwards as far as civilization concern.
We all know the absurdity and evil of globalism of the last 30 years, but cold war do over, doesn’t make sense either?
World really needs younger leaders all over East and West, the ones who don’t remember “good ole days”.

2 Likes

JOSEPH … I’ve just over explained a comment that needed amending due to my Lancashire, Dane law territory, mixed with my mums ,mum French Hugonauts Gaelic MacLean grandad who defended Malta ,Scilly and Italy and then my fathers side of Norman name but without the added Spanish Basque lingo that my Pop relocated too and pass away in a land that was once New Carthage …i need to resist writing how i Speak a Dialect that propbly sounds like the [Middle Paleolithic] man whose Skull i would have found if i hadnt had the day off and then my work mate found when digging fench post holes , and i was born 4oo metres from its find , this is the spot and Area i live Joseph … ( i keep waffling on and now i have to share what i wanted originally in the next post , if thats okay JF ? … The Fox glove Photo is were i came into the globe at the crowing of a Cockerila ( and not my brothers Pet Crow ) this looks down on the glade of butter cups watch faces the wooded opening were the skull was found … cool pics i took myself328847497_729390155496983_2914930001906934099_n
329078828_894637351573363_726651419928735133_n
325887904_1320773608704597_850183436214165036_n

Joseph …check this short movie out that a Mason made in OCCUPIED France ,WHEN HE DECIDED TO Quit , but bad luck the Germans lost then the masons grabbed the x mason film maker whistle blower and HUNG HIM … crazy … a quick check … an opening film … worth it … thanks …cool community here …https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs5xMx46THM

Hi neighbor ! I feel the same about Mr Putin…For sure I would rank him higher than average politician, but…It is the circumstances I can not explain otherwise, that always rise my alarms (how unlikely it seems to be). Like the statements in newspapers, given by Merkel and Holland…for god’s sake, for what reason you would say that ? And for who is it for ? It was not for Russian leadership (they would already know), it was not for home audience (most of them do not know and do not care), so there is only option left. The common Russian folk. Which is the least logical opinion, unless… Trying to destabilize Moscow regime seemed to be the best way, so why they did acted right on the contrary ?
Such claims only unite Russian people around their leadership against the west, making them more willingly go to war. Oh, and there is more of it where did it came from. Like the official statement of EU parliament, that nazi Germany and former CCCP are both responsible 4 2nd WW, by the same part. Or the constant waving and cheering about nazis and using nazi symbols. They are constantly pushing this, it is not a fluke.
And also, did you noticed how various officials are so brave all of a sudden ? We will stand by The Ukraine till the end, we will send weapons, we will…bull crap. They are playing us fools.

By the way, I also have a very bad cough for some time now. Who knows what the hell are they poisoning us with. US and EU common citizens are both under attack, since c-19 it is very clear that the bureaucrats wants to throw us under the bus. I think they are going to end there by our side, because whoever is running the show, do not care about them, just using them. I think they believe that there is some plan, from the Davos crowd or something…some good quote about plans:

1 Like