NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM 16 2022

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM 16 2022

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:42 — 25.7MB)FINALLY! Someone else put into print what I’ve been thinking ever since hearing of the “Russian missile attack” on Poland… which, of course, it was not. What it may have been was a desperate attempt to get NATO involved in a wider war in the…

5 Likes

Poland milking as much mileage as they can from the wayward missile story.

1 Like

East Mediterranian travel is getting iffier by the minute.

This or a similar attempt is not the first time.
You probably remember this attempt earlier in March of this year at the beginning of the war.
Lucky without casualties!
Which means that there have been, and will continue to be, attempts like this, some of which will be rather more serious, in my opinion.

Оr something like this is also possible.

I mean all those drones that fly there, here and everywhere, almost unthinkable on European soil in the 21st century, but it’s still happening and ongoing!

you have to cut of the wings of the birdies. then they don’t fly. very dastardly thing to do, but works. my grandmother told me.

1 Like

AP fires journalist behind ‘Russian missile’ story – media.

Nice bio…obvious links to intelligence. Was he used or in on the story? Don’t think he’ll have trouble finding another gig. The AP news manager trusted him with only one source? I say the manager knew or was told he was an intelligence asset and had “connections”.

1 Like