NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEBRUARY 1, 2023

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEBRUARY 1, 2023

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 12:11 — 16.7MB)Talk about deja vu! Get a load of this (shared by S.C.G.): Japan, Germany sign military supply-sharing pact amid China rise

9 Likes

I don’t see it dr. Farrell, Japan and Germany going rough without watchful eye of US. This whole thing with bilateral military/space agreement Germany-Japan, France-India, UK-Pakistan, AU-US-NZ-UK, is part five eyes initiative, being broadened with more countries getting involved.
This is basically building Asian NATO against China and me thinks Arab countries including Iran.
Introducing Germany to the whole mix is very suspicious in my opinion, because of Nazi International, since I suspect, it is a Germany who still contributes financially the most to that brood of vipers.

2 Likes

Permit me to reiterate again what I specifically stated in the recording: they are doing this while publicly going along with the five-eyes USA-led group. But don’t think for a moment they’re doing so without an eye to an non-America dominated future.

4 Likes

Hmm. :thinking:Reviving the old connection as described in the novel “Demian” by Hermann Hesse.

One is left to wonder what the French think of this, if anything?