News and views from the nefarium june 22 2023

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUNE 22 2023

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:39 — 39.4MB)An unusual anniversary today, and two VERY different and odd stories to talk about, after a storm update from Joseph. He’s today’s articles, courtesy of KM and EE: Internet and cell outages in Northwest Alaska, North Slope caused by offshore fiber optic cut Forty Hours…

9 Likes
4 Likes

"In April, the CSE’s Canadian Centre for Cyber Security, the government’s authority on cyber security, said it couldn’t comment on the leak. It did say it had a confirmed report that an actor “had the potential to cause physical damage to Canadian critical infrastructure.”

4 Likes

The “hackers” are probably as Russian as Klaus Schwab.

4 Likes

On the ‘grave site’ issue;

3 Likes

“Speaking to CBS News in November, Rush explained that the vessel was entirely controlled with a generic bluetooth video game controller, which online sleuths discovered had a dismal reputation for reliability.”

3 Likes

Video Game Controllers? Sounds like the good ol’ “Plausible Deniability” tactic three letter agencies love so much. Of course, the usual suspects, despite their vast wealth, are too stingy to construct the submersible (coffin) out of anything but reclaimed construction materials and outdated video game hardware. Of course, the state of the art “carbon fiber” hull was the weak link and the only thing not shopped for at the big box stores (all Blackrock owned don’t ya know.) This would, of course, limit links tracing back to the culprits who own all the big tech firms, that make the high tech carbon fiber desirables, but what I want to know is how they benefited from the deaths, assuming this was an inside job and not just another of the many, many inane tourist death traps that plague society in these troubling times.

1 Like

There are five exceptional humans involved in the Titan sub who had the capacity to determine the stupidity of the endeavor, yet refused to pay heed. Nothing nefarious or conspiratorial here.

3 Likes

Main flaw was cylindrical instead of spherical hull structure, spheres are a lot stronger and less likely to fail.

There could have been sabotage, who knows.

Wireless control system for thrusters outside of pressure hull could mean no hull penetrations for wires are necessary for that, so less points of possible failure = safer. Not a good idea for life support or emergency system like drop weights, those can be held in place with magnets inside hull possible to release with a lever or something.

2 Likes

@Dooderonomy
Do you think they remembered to pack spare batteries for the 'controller? :wink:

As James Cameron, the director of the Hollywood film “Titanic,” pointed out in a recent interview, there was much concern over this sub’s durability in the diving community. He had made 33 dives to the wreck himself and remarked that it is uncanny that both tragedies were due in part to negligence. I am glad you got that my comment was satire. The lecture that I linked to by John Hamer, author of “Titanic’s Last Secret” was in part, built on other’s reputable work and has been the subject of numerous hot debates. He picked up the torch, so to speak, and ran with it in his own way, pointing out that those wealthy passengers who died included very important US industrialists and bankers who were the main obstacle, outside of Congress, to passing the Federal Reserve Act. It can be further argued that this was all planned out and necessary for a nefarious conspiracy by the banking cartels back in London to thrust the world into wars and chaos so as to engineer the outcome for a one world government, just as we are seeing today. Hamer briefly touches this at the end during Q&A and points out that the breach in the hull could not have come from ice as it was a small puncture like what you would expect from a collision with an ice cutter ship.

Further research needs to be done to see who benefited from the deaths of the passengers, in my opinion. As we have seen in past, what seems to be an accidental plane crash, actually had benefits for the usual suspects, in the form of key patents for the world of the internet and metaverse that reverted from the victims to the world’s most wealthy dynasties.

3 Likes

Bluenose, about the cyber security issue, it seems that the “actors” supposed could be a “red herring.” As JPF points out many times, there might easily be an unseen hand at work, perhaps, in my opinion, an already established supra government of an international network tied to the wealthiest dynasties. With deep ties to banking and industry that stretch far back into the past, they have always sought world domination through compromising governments. Perhaps the Canadian wildfires are retaliation for not complying with the terrorist demands of these unseen blackmailers. We have already seen the cybersecurity in the USA morph with Israeli firms tied with their military operations and by extension, not only the City of London bankers, but Russia itself. Russia, as has been pointed out by others such as Brendon Lee O’Connell, has many immigrants operating the big tech firms in Israel that it sees as a backdoor to the USA. That is not to say that there is not already a back door built into every computer in the form of an SoC, or system on a chip, using ARM software favored by the military and security companies for its lightweight requirements.

5 Likes

I mentioned this on the website, another article supporting the suspicion that this whole event was meant to discourage any more discoveries at the Titanic site. (In addition to the M described by Dr. Farrell, the hull study shows an explosion from within the ship that caused the fatal rupture.) However, what is the possibility that this submersible was actually “drone operated” and the implosion was not an accident but a warning and a diversion? Apparently, the Navy knew that it had imploded several days before they announced the findings of the Coast Guard.

Article: RMS Titanic Ship - Part 1 - 3D model by LibanCiel [82a8985] - Sketchfab

I am really developing a strong dislike for these liars.

7 Likes

Related to what’s already been mentioned, I think these submersible deaths and undoubtedly a number of other terrors, might be meant to discourage ANY & ALL exploration of the unknown. The more fear instilled, the more the lack of courage to take on such challenges.

2 Likes

And that step kid of the bilioner on the board of capsule, dancing in one of the concerts, instead being glued to phone for news. Hmmm!! This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Who wanted to disappear on the board of that capsule and for what reasons??

1 Like