NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUULY 18 2024

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUULY 18 2024

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:38 — 25.6MB)Time will tell, but already there has emerged yet another meme in the attempted assassination of Mr. Trump, a meme we’ve seen before: Trump stock massively shorted before assassination attempt?

5 Likes

https://www.rt.com/business/601286-blackrock-trump-shooting-stock/
https://x.com/JoshWalkos/status/1813697570461593859

1 Like

I’m not sure how to check or vet this, but for what it’s worth it might pertain

6 Likes

I could be wrong but what it appears is the screenshot indicates the Put option was actually placed in the market. The ‘filing made in error’ story is about an after the fact report (I think) to tell SEC that they took a position (required/standard practice I believe). There is a big difference between a clerical error in a report and actually placing the option on the market.

Could have indeed been an error, wouldn’t be the first time someone fat fingered in a number much different than intended. But to say ‘just a reporting error’ when the position actually shows up on the screen is a foul. I would not think a report made to the SEC is going to result in an actual position indicated in the exchange data as shown in the screenshot.

So, assuming the Put option was actually placed/recorded in stock exchange data…it becomes a legal contract. How did the contract just ‘poof’ disappear? When the Put option was bought by Austin (a bet DJT stock would go down), there is a buyer and a seller. Who took the other side of the option (a bet DJT stock WOULD NOT go down)? Wouldn’t they protest that Austin owed buncha money to them on the option?

I’m confused. Maybe a more savvy investor can lay out the details for us.

I wonder if any of the 9/11 put buyers were on the list?

So, all info on the net about Austin Wealth Management is gone . All of it. I managed to search for company owners and it yielded Dan Kraus and Raoul Celerier both previously worked …wait for it… Black Rock.
So, In Q Tel part of CIA heavily invested in Musk SpaceX. Now after an attempted assassination ofDJT Musk and Peter Thiel are all in for Trump. By the way Thiel’s Palantir company just surged in price on NYSE.
Lets bring Heritage Foundation to the mix. They are authors of Agenda 2025. Which is basicly a clean up of the swamp project, but not done by DJT people. Hence Trump doesn support it since they are most likely a Trojan horse, biggest donor Koch Brothers.

Last but not least is DJ Vance and whoever backs him. My intuition tells me that his entre profile/career as staged, by somebody? Same people who staged Obama career? Sidney Austin anybody? Aparently that name in ancient gematria stands for CIA.
Black Rock, PayPal mafia, Koch brothers are current front runners for fractions trying either get under the graces of Trump or eliminate him.

2 Likes

DJ Vance
And
DJ Trump …

Party on?!?

3 Likes

Since I’m no economist, may I ask if AWM’s predictions on the economy for upcoming months fits with how theyre behaving on the market?

Good digging. If I recall correctly, the spokesperson for Austin Investments said the intended position (number of Put Option contracts) was 12? or 12,000? Typically each individual contract would be the option to purchase 100 or 1,000 shares of a stock (DJT - stock price roughly high thirty-dollar level right now) at a specified price (depends on value of one share of stock whether 100, 1,000 or?).

Austin Investments is the kind of place busy wealthy people hand their money to an investment advisor to put into the market for them. Professionals who track the market day in and day out so can get better results than an amateur. They typically would not be dinking around with small positions like 12 Option contracts on a thousand shares of stock. 12 contracts is the size position a guy trading from his back bedroom might make. 12 thousand contracts seems more plausible for an institutional investor.

So what happened that order was placed? After 911, surely it would be well known someone would sleuth around for unusual Put activity associated with such a major event. So was the Austin position a fatfinger mistake? Were they hacked? If hacked, who would want to set them up?

And, I don’t know for sure how options are made available to sell. The market platform itself doesn’t originate options. An account holder makes them available for purchase, and the counterparty (Austin Investments) purchases the ‘option contract’. So, how did 12 million option contracts come to be on the trading platform such that Austin Investments could buy them? Someone had to make them available to purchase.

I was looking at some of the AWM people yesterday and I didnt see anything else than a lot of investment banks and fancy schmancy business schools listed as experience for the entire team.
But then again; Black Rock/Vanguard owns half the world or more at his point, so they probably own most things we come across anyway

https://austinwealthmgmt.com/team/

2 Likes

It’s my understanding a Put option for such a large amount would be double-checked, so it’s extremely unlikely this was an error.

4 Likes

There are far too many links to Blackrock to ignore: The “shooter” appeared in an ad for Blackrock; Rothschilds, Blackrock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush, and Cheney Family are among the top investors in Austin Private Wealth, LLC; the 7/16 amendment to “the filing error” just happens to be the FIRST and ONLY such “error filing” made by Austin Private Wealth.

With each revelation, the term “coincidence” is quickly introduced and repeated by MSM and alternative media, along with the suggestion that further investigation of the matter is either unnecessary, or “a waste of time,” because “it’s just a coincidence,” or the linked parties are “just too big to question.’”

Based on ongoing “reporting,” it’s clear that MSM will work to bury the story or muddy the waters as quickly as possible, and so will alternative media, who are using the 7/13 event to boost Trump and make lots of money selling “FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT” T-shirts, and assorted merchandise.

Is it surprising that the “do nothing Congress,” is once again “doing nothing” except grandstanding, sending strongly worded letters, and issuing “subpoenas” that will be ignored. What’s next another “Warren Commission Report,” with talk of “magic bullets,” and “magic rooftops?”

5 Likes

@XSEXCESS @technomage, in todays day and age of super quick information cycle, one must assume that fat cats would expect that these kind of shenanigans can be easily uncovered and posted on X. So , for now my working hypothesis is that somebody wants to bring down Black Rock since that’s real face of Austin Wealth Management, question is who??. Maybe it it is that famous international network that holds wealth to the tune of 300T?
Trump during his speach towards the end was talking about new plan for America, alluding that it is not going to be Heritage Foundation agenda2025, so Koch brothers are out. One fraction of CIA is still standing In Q Tel with Musk and Thiel in charge, or rather figure heads. Hell of a ride ahead of us.

2 Likes

Thank you. I was questioning Rumble trade updates as well.

How is Austin Private Wealth able to amend a short sale after the stock failed to drop in price? File an amendment when insider trader goes defunct?

If we recall 9/11, similar short sales occurred pre-9/11 in the Chicago Board Options Exchange where insiders made millions.

On a final note, Bush’s have major affiliations with this investment company.

1 Like

All the cyber footprints of that company is gone from net. They are guilty as heck.

2 Likes

All affiliations with that particular investment company address.

3108 NORTH LAMAR LTD A TEXAS L

DUNS: 119994429

4TH FLOOR PROPERTIES LLC

DUNS: 102012294

8TH FLOOR PROPERTIES LLC

DUNS: 101780275

8TH FLOOR PROPERTIES LLC

AGENCY INSURANCE

DUNS: 021556709

Aka: Cia Insurance Agency Inc.

Wortham Austin, Inc.

Colorado Authority Relinquished January 28, 2019

AMAZEE LABS

DUNS: 060842624

AMAZEE LABS LLC

DUNS: 019306001

AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL

DUNS: 120702094

ATX OUTDOORS LLC

DUNS: 075056484

AUSTIN BEER DISTRIBUTORS

DUNS: 088035287

AUSTIN PRIVATE WEALTH

DUNS: 027568940

Aka Noki Group, LLC

BIZPOWER MEDIA L.L.C.

DUNS: 044462556

BRANDT CHRIS

BRIDGES ROB

CAPITAL FINANCIAL RESOURCES

DUNS: 043392920

CELERIER RAOUL AGT.

CONCEPT ORGANIX LLC

DUNS: 008259378

CRAFT COOKIE CO.

DUNS: 075302848

DAN KRAUS AGT

DUNS: 077664029

DAN KRAUS, RAOUL CELERIER, JOEL KENTY, KIEU LE, ALEX J WAGNER, CHRISTOPHER CARRUTHERS

DAVIS TODD

DIAMOND FEEDERS

DUNS: 079484219

Aka Diamond Feeders, LLC

DIAMOND FEEDERS LLC

DUNS: 023862445

Aka Judge Feeders

DOC MUNCHIES LLC

DUNS: 064625605

DONNETTE MEYERS

FLAGG MOUNTAIN RECORDING STD

DUNS: 185757259

FLAGG MOUNTAIN RECORDING STUDIOS

FSFCA INC.

HIS N MS HAIR STYLES

DUNS: 164941163

HPI GLOBAL

DUNS: 147189687

HYPOPORT INNOVATIONS GP, LLC

DUNS: 019105984

HYPOPORT INNOVATIONS GP, LLC

DUNS: 783198448

IBERDROLA RENEWABLES INC

DUNS: 098144948

JACKSON & MCELHANEY ARCHITECTS

DUNS: 197539372

JBELRE LLC

JOEL KENTY

DUNS: 039464111

KENTY JOEL

KNIGHT COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION INC.

DUNS: 135699093

KNIGHT COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION, INC.

DUNS: 808696525

KRAUS, DAN AGT.

M.D.M. PARTNERSHIP NO. 2, LTD.

DUNS: 057208477

MACHINE SHOP LIGHTING CO. LLC

DUNS: 040715475

MDM PARTNERSHIP NO 1 LTD

DUNS: 057208477

Aka Mdm Partnership No. 1, Ltd.

NAVIGATOR OIL AND MINERAL

DUNS: 024767666

NOKI GROUP LLC

DUNS: 031834472

NOKI GROUP LLC

DUNS: 077345019

PATTON MEDICAL DEVICES

DUNS: 147189687

PINCOFFS PETER

QGAC INC

DUNS: 051701451

QGAC, INC.

DUNS: 003236034

RAOUL CELERIER AGT

DUNS: 101459922

REPUBLIC FOREVER INC

RGM CONSTRUCTION CO.

RITAS 3108

DUNS: 164941221

ROBERT JACSON AND MICHAE

SBW PARTNERS LTD

DUNS: 161976134

SFD BENEFIT SERVICES

SHEPARD & WALTON LF INSUR AGCY

DUNS: 057985698

SHEPARD AND WALTON LIFE INSURANCE AGENCY INC

DUNS: 057985698

SIMPLYTAPP INC

DUNS: 051436890

SWIVEL INC

DUNS: 098135567

SWIVEL INC

SWIVEL REAL ESTATE LLC

DUNS: 075208964

SWIVEL REAL ESTATE COLO LLC

DUNS: 090993406

TOUCH OF LIFE CHIROPRACTIC

WIDE OPEN MEDIA

DUNS: 078352269

WIDE OPEN SPACES

DUNS: 078352269

WILLIAMS ALAN

WOS INC

DUNS: 057204052

1 Like

We should all use the OOPSIE DAISY precedent in all of our investment mistakes.

3 Likes

It was a clerical error from a DEI hire.
Can you imagine how huge the margin call would be on that position?
There are few players in the world that could meet it.

3 Likes

Put and call options, one contract represents 100 shares.

1 Like