NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MARCH 14 2024

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MARCH 14 2024

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:00 — 24.7MB)What’s up …or rather, down … with Boeing and United airlines? So, let’s get this straight. In 2024, thus far, we have had the following separate incidents with Boeing: - Passenger door blown out, mid-air- cockpit window cracked, take-off- oxygen leak, pre-flight (Blinken incident)- passenger…

6 Likes

The 3 links link all to the same article. This one;

1 Like

Before listening I was thinking industrial espionage/sabotage.

But after listening…
The elephant in the room! The quackcines! Look to be the cause.
So don’t look for any investigations to deliver the real goods;
as they are being investigated - by the systems, which produced them.

1 Like

@Robert_Barricklow
I would add ideology next to the quackcines. It has led to hire people for ticking the right boxes but not qualification in return for cheap loans, tax discounts and so on.

2 Likes

Yes!
Or, as the Good Doctor puts it…
“ideological templates’”!

2 Likes

Joseph …the Radio interview you did on the COSMIC WAR part 1 that was 5 hrs with the lady way back 10 years or so but was very bad audio, I’m at the moment trying to Repair through software to make it with no noise interference and better volume so that the lady is brought into a better spectrum on the same level reception as your level, also to take out that radio or telephone tell-tale sign it has, not to sure if the GIZA SITE allows files to be uploaded so it looks like I will have to relaunch it on YouTube (with all Royalties and respect of its Authors, I’m non, monetised by default), 5 hrs hmmm … In throw a montage of images in, promoted GIZA SITE within it, it’s a tough one due to the lady’s Barr drop ( in other words i have to bring in balance of one side thats up and down but " watch the forum space in the next day or 2 " …

1 Like