NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 10 2024

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 10 2024

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:25 — 15.7MB)Well, I almost have to laugh at this one. It seems the surveillance state(s) might be being piggybacked: Reports: China hacked Verizon and AT&T, may have accessed US wiretap systems Chinese hackers were in networks of major ISPs “for months,” WSJ reports.

5 Likes

Cyberspace is a constant battlefield, every country gets hundreds of attacks per day from many sources, including allies (I know because the cybesecurity division of my lab keeps statistics on this). Most of the government sponsored attacks we get are from the US (an alleged ally) then China (second place).

The Ziomerica press is engaging in some of the most bizarre campaigns of damage control. They are dishonest in a sort of in your face way. They get away with it because the US is no loger a sovereign county ever since the Kennedy assassination. The reason WSJ publishes this stuff is to deflect. They got caught red handed blowing up appliances all over Lebanon at a distance, this lost western equipment makers market share all over the world. This is compounded with the migrant flooding, and the actual hurricane flooding.

Even today, most Americans don’t know that CIA/Mossad owns and operates most of their tech infrastructure. Perhaps, and its just a suggestion, Americans might ask their representatives to make big tech under public utility law like for roads and energy companies. Maybe talk about sovereign tech ecosystem if security is such a concern.

Of course the people actually in charge dont want to have that public discussion, so they will always fall back either to the Putin and/or the Chicoms, or the moselms. And It will always work. If not they will trigger that UFO invasion we keep hearing about.

Good news: This will be over in 3 year max. Whether America survives or not depends on Trump getting in. He must get in or its over.

1 Like

FYI. Evidently some of my stolen data ended up on the “Dark Web” and my credit score was lowered 20 points moving it from excellent to very good…one way to up the percentage amount for consumer loans.

1 Like