NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 17 2024

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/10/news-and-views-from-the-nefarium-oct-17-2024/

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:15 — 20.9MB)Slavery and slave trade are back… and an international effort with real teeth is required to end it: WAS THIS THE PLAN? Child Sex Trafficking Has TRIPLED in Last Three Years Under Biden-Harris Open Border Policies

5 Likes

Regrettably, some of the children (and adults) that washed down the river in North Carolina are suspected to be trafficked people: adults for larger organ harvesting and babies for, the worst. People have been unidentifiable and not members of any of the communities where the disaster hit.

Just after the hurricane, they announced they had caught the WORST human trafficker in the country in North Carolina (I believe Asheville, probably near the Biltmore which was known for its tunnel system) that they had spent 30 years trying to find and catch. They pulled in 41 of his workers as well, Dr. Farrell, so there was a bit of good news on this front. Pretty sure they cleaned out Disneyland in Orlando earlier this year, as well.

4 Likes

How sad and at the same time so disgusting… but unfortunately, I can believe it…

Kamala comes from a long line of slave owners from what I understand, so she’s just following her ancestry’s footsteps.
Candace Owens work this last week revealed she has published pictures of black people in her book that by no means are related to her.
So if she thought it would get her popularity up amongst POC she was very wrong about that…as well.
There is 350-400.000 children gone missing annually in her period is VP?
There’s also some 50.000 children who has entered from the Ukraine the past 4 years.
I think it is the same amount of children missing from Hawaii after the Maui tragedy.

Also there is some 6 million illegal immigrants who many of them are willing to work under minimum wage.
Kamala says she wants to give people who starts up businesses a 50.000 tax cut if she is elected president.
With more established businesses they might find themselves feeling forced to hire cheapest labor possible to make their businesses survive in competition with all the other newly established ones, no?