NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 29 2022

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 29 2022

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:24 — 23.9MB)EG shared this article, and finally, someone wrote something that I largely agree with regarding the sabotage of the Nordstream 2 pipeline: HOW TO STAGE A SABOTAGE: L’Affair Farewell, Fake History, Fake Science By Deep State Design  

2 Likes

What about the Nazi International? Have they crossed your mind as a possible suspect, given all their UFO technology and UFO’s have been tied to USO,s or submersibles? Keeping in mind also that there were those stories of UFO’s at the bottom of the Baltic Sea a number of years ago?

OK…here’s my thinking and how I arrived at that first thought I had after searching for a less mundane, less obvious possibility than the “US did it”, which is what everybody’s saying.

Remembering what they always tell us in history classes: “It was the Weimar inflation that led to Hitler’s coming to power” in the first place. We always hear that narrative. Well Weimar is back, with the prospect of massive inflation in Germany due to the cutting off of energy supplies. If the Nazi International wanted to come back into power and “glory” in Germany, wouldn’t they WANT Weimar inflation in the supposedly Liberal new Germany?

4 Likes

LOL

• 20 characters + 20