Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPT 9 2026
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:09 — 25.9MB) There’s something afoot… and it concerns two seemingly very unrelated stories, but Joseph does not think they are unrelated: Donald Trump’s new Space Force uniform inspired by film Starship Troopers that draws on Nazi imagery The State Spins a New Idea for Recruiting in…
Yawoh, Herr Kommandant!
Just when you think they can’t get any crazier!
They call you…
AND, then raise their crazy line - one more time!
Do the clothes make the man or does the man make the clothes?
Debt forgiveness in the military is nothing new, as I am sure we all know.
I signed up for ( I can’t remember anymore) 6 or 8 years and if contract finished then all my federal student loans would be forgiven.
I got injured and after a year or so i got myself honourably discharged.
So I still have student loan debt for a Master’s I did not receive (2 year time limit . big scam. Not good enough grades the first year, but second year was good but too late. kick out. bye bye .)
At least I got a good house with my honourable service.
But I will be paying the GOV 2 times what I borrowed by the end of it. And the loan was literally used 90% for rent. oh boy.
I mean yeah, I use cash for everything below $50 if I can. Sometimes even for car repairs.
But what can we do to stop the push for cashlessness?
Using it may not be enough if they make the rules.
… Sphere Bong Alliance over Galactic Federation EVERY TIME.
Some days just switching on youtube can feel like having your brain sucked out by a giant maggot.
This is weird. For whatever reason, I spent part of yesterday morning running through old stormtrooper memes.
It always reminds me the old days, watching Star Wars with my sister. “They look like nazis”, that is how she commented on imperial soldiers. Well, when I later ran into the name “Shepsel Ber Nudelman”, only one name I know seemed similar - Obi-Wan Kenobi (and then there is the Death star - Mimas thing).
When doc mentioned the debt, that is similar to the experience of our former diplomat:
It was prior to the Iraq war, one of the things he mentioned, that during the talks in UN, that some African countries was given the opportunity that their national debt would be remitted, if they join the coalition of the willing.
And the spying the doc mentioned…from orbit…
It’s been a trend on Earth for quite a while. I have noticed that many police forces around the world have moved off , green khaki and navy uniforms to all black “SS” styling but modernising for Empire Star Wars Strom Troopers. The latest iteration I have noticed is the police force of Brazil. 

to li’l ole Republic of Ireland (ROI) Gardaí
and the PSNI of Northern Ireland (UK part of Ireland) and indeed the EULEX rapid policing response force of the EU - EULEX force . The latter deployed to ROI for the truckers and farmers protest breakups.
That USA or indeed any other state space force is aping the Black (“Authority”), SS and NAZI styling archetypes is a progression not really a surprise to my mind.
The stormtrooper look as fashion is really catchy and a good recruiting tool. Those ole blue unions are so dated….most recruits have an affinity for the Star Wars movie franchise etched in their mind.
Exactly! BINGO! MarkSean and Bill … CosPlay + Real (Authorized Use of Deadly Force) Life Video Game Violence = Space Force (ICE, SWAT, Riot, State and Local Police …) Trooper. It’s not just for the Camo Dudes at Area 51 anymore. Can you imagine what the security uniforms look like at Dulce? The only choice left to make - Phasers or Disrupters? Also notice no one appears to want to wear Security Red attire.
In my view, this development resembles the creation of an American equivalent to the Azov Battalion—one that may be tasked with carrying out actions against Americans similar to those experienced by the people of Donbass after the Maidan. The Ukraine, in particular what is left, is a Chabad oligarchy with several thousand years, real or imagined, of highly malignant intent. We cannot forget what Russian soldiers found left behind at the Azov positions: Satanism & Occult Widespread in Ukrainian Nationalist Battalions
… probably more along the lines of Einsatzgruppen. This looks more like the militarization of genocide. The question remaining to be answered is what group(s) will be genocided.
I remember Alan Moore also not being too happy about Margaret Thatcher government…
I wonder if you have some memories about that time ?
I guess that is, if empire have to use brute force, it is actually the sign that it is crumbling. GB seems to go sideways since, but not only GB…
If we are in dire need, remember…stick and stones will break them bones !
I only remember that time from a distance, in Ireland. But it looked like there was no compromise and only power and ego involved. I guess we have that to look forward to again now.
The groups largely responsible for the genocide seem to be keen on the term Amalek.
Just an aside, at 5:50 in they say that Ireland has a lot of oil & gas.
As oil is abiotic,
Is there is a lot of it - worldwide?
AND, is it then; a convientic truth, when “they” say, OH!
There’s oil “Here”.
Here, being a convenient…
“There”?
When “THEY” need to expose - a convenient truth?
[back to listening]
Direction of travel is plausible, but the details on NI are not correct or may be just one sided. Consistently polls tell a very different story. So care is warranted with the rest of the insights offered. New Poll Shows Strong Support for a United Ireland on Both Sides of the Border as Part of the European Union (EU) - Irish Border Poll
… If they will train and organize the US Freikorps then they are valuable. We need them to help save us from the coming Communism.


