NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM SEPTEMBER 26 2024

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/09/news-and-views-from-the-nefarium-september-26-2024/

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:22 — 15.6MB)The bad news: mRNA “vaccines” are in their second generation already. The good news: some physicians in Japan are already saying No Way! Japan Warns ‘Self-Amplifying mRNA Vaccines’ Will ‘Trigger Worldwide Disaster’  

4 Likes

They’re targeting the human species.
Not only killing and maiming billions of human beings;
with an aim towards the extinction of the human species,
but to expect us to trust them with our lives, plus our children’s children?

Who is more insane?
Those doing the killing/maiming?
Or, those blindly trusting souls; following their government’s policies?
It’s obvious which Party is criminally insane.
Yet, not so easy to excuse the dumbed-down lemmings;
following the AI-Posthuman agendas, expressly laid out,
in today’s News & Views From the Nefarium.

5 Likes

The quaccines are a very poor and pointless way to do anything for now. I’m convinced they will wait till they can send at least a combo of 3 to 5 genes.

Because most high octane biomachines our DNA creates to keep us alive, especially those pertaining to metabolism, are actually assemblages of smaller simpler machines. Each simpler sub-machine is coded by a gene.

2 to 3 big protein pieces need to be synthesized and 1 or 2 smaller ones usually. Then the bigger enzyme or proton pump is assembled. So I expect them to keep “improving” the quaccines until they hit that technological goal. I know this because I’ve had god knows how many discussions with lab managers and startup CEOs in the Cambridge ecosystem. Everyone had some version of that gameplan.

2 Likes

@abellache
Maybe its more synergistic working, but you seem more knowledgeable in mecanistic building blocks get togethers.

3 Likes

For destruction yes, for transhumanism, the quaccines still need a couple of years. The big “win” is if they can inject protein machines that make other protein machines. But for that, more pieces of genetic material must be deliverable. Its a dumb idea IMO. Fueled by a purely chemical view of life. Very sociopathic.

2 Likes

Let us not for get the ethnic specificity of the mRNA platforms.

1 Like

Good point! I forgot that. It does look pretty tailored as per the article.

Its a first try at an ethno-weapon I would say. And the quaccines are more self harm as they produce that exact spike that targets a receptor known to modulate the blood pressure in the entire body.