Nimrod.The great hunter

Nimrod the great hunter before God,and in the eye of God.Well maybe so or not.:thinking:

1 Like

I love this piece. I have an orchestral version by the London Philharmonic and it sends me to a transcendent state every time I hear it… magnificent and moving. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

You are welcome.

As intended. As it should.

1 Like

this fits much more to Nimrod.
from this Edward Elgar music i do not feel any hunting power, the rush of blood, the feel of a chase, or capturing the prey, or blowing up nukes. bloodless Christianity is what feels. sorry to be so direct. maybe uplifting but has no common to a hunt.

2 Likes

why does this thread not appearing in the other posts?

anybody? this topic is invisible. how?

hey-hey, this is a great bug, the thread is invisible and nobody has a chance to see it!

This video does not play. Tried in YouTube as well.

Rhea!
why doesn’t this topic shows itself? do you have any ideas about that? you reload it, and it does not shows anywhere.
some kind of a magic, or what?

I can see it. It appears to be in a general category (ie: not Giza Only or the Lounge). The video you pasted doesn’t work for me, though??

Wonder Why you aren’t seeing it. Wonder if this is true for any others. A lot of strange stuff lately

It shouldn’t be in that category.I posted it in Music category.And i can see that is there still.Also all videos work played in the topic directly or on youtube.That is from my side.But yes i noticed also some strange behaviors on the website and on the forum itself lately also.

That is strange indeed.Maybe it’s bug.Or admins are changing something.I mean reprogramming,rearranging things here.Or , well you know something more nefarious.I don’ know.Just speculating on the possibilities for the misfunctioning.

It depends.On what kind of hunter one is.And hunting for what kind of prey.And of the nature of the prey itself.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:.Prey can become hunter.Often does.

Try this.