No ‘unfriendly nations’ for Russia, only ‘unfriendly elites’ – Putin Unlike the West, Moscow will never “cancel” any foreign culture

3 Likes

If the West have their wish of war, it won’t be just elites. War is war, sugarcoating it won’t help. Russia will defend itself if Western nutbars push them in cultural / economical survival modus. Actually, I believe we are already there. Do you really think Russia will care much about “collateral damage” with how the West is behaving! The headhunting of slaughter for just being Russian is going on since 2014! Now, we are doing it within their borders!

Westeners are literally tought to hate and see Russians as less then human. Westeners ditched history, culture and common sense for ever changing gnostic robbotical programming. I think all Russians had enough.

1 Like

I guess I was interpreting and hoping it as the Russians know it’s the “unfriendly elites” and not the people of the west that are provoking them.

1 Like

Westeners like to bamboozle themselves that we bring “democracy” everywhere, but is that true??
No, America for 65 years and Europe for the last 20 years have been on a rampage of murder and plunder wherever we went.

Half of the Ukraine was Russian. After the coup of 2014 it was fashionable to kill children, rape woman and thwart their culture by hideous laws. All promoted and paid for by the West. I understand Mr Putin has way more tact then Westeners, but really!!!

I don’t think Russia will pull of like what recently happened to them, but I don’t think they care about a few bystanders that get in the way of their target.

2 Likes