Not sure what to make of this conversation but its interesting

5 Likes

2 hours - a brief summary would help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I THINK its worth listening to but yes, 2 hours is a lot :slight_smile:
The reason I find it so interesting is that the speakers are fairly substantial academics/professors.

Main point is Persians/Iranians run the world. It starts with a discussion of Linda Pisti Basile Katehi-Tseregounis (Persian), the former President of UC Davis, who was ousted b/c she was ‘shady’. Here are some interesting claims that are made (which I cannot substantiate, and do not necessarily believe):

• Romans were Iranians;
  • Jesuit order was created by Pope Paul III (Persian);
  • speaker names 10 ancient bloodlines - Farnase, Borgia, Colonna, Pamhili, Aldobrandini, Gaetonie, Medici, Chigi, Conti;
  • Fidel Castro is direct descendant of Pope Paul III;
  • CERN and HAARP created and run by these bloodlines;

And much much more.

Not sure what to make of this.

4 Likes

@vardas3
I know you don’t watch videos but I think this will be worth your time. My summary above discusses the first half hour or so.

1 Like

for me it’s not a case of ‘not watching videos’ it’s more that there are just so many out there now frequently recycling and rehashing the same material that many of us have been familiar with for 10-20+ years now that you have to be extremely judicial in what you choose to watch and invest time in

this particular example i may put on in the background and listen to but then if it is telling us nothing we havent alread hear many times over then i will just hit the stop and move on to something else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your response is a bit condescending so thanks for that. IF you don’t want to watch it then don’t. Save your time next time by not giving such a patronizing response. You could’ve been watching something that was worth your time.

Thank you for posting. I found the dot connected parts of the history of Iran intriguing and interesting. After all if civilizations started in that area of the world, would not they too hang on to power and wealth for their descendants? Somewhere along the line of world history the Byzantine Empire and Russia were split off of Western Civilization. Now they are at war with each other.

1 Like

Watched the first :30. While interesting, I would make the following points:

1. Iranians as a starting point for power bloodlines is problematic. While a significant civilization, they owe as much as any other to a Mesopotamia that predates them.

2. The genetic flow of expanding culture is incredibly complex. The migrations of so-called Aryans were as much responsible for the major and repeated conquests of Europe through the Eastern steppes as they were the Westward flow into Greece and Rome. And again, Mesopotamia is the central hub for these migrations. This can be confirmed by studying the migrations of the DNA haplogroups R1A and R1B, the male lineage of the ‘white’ races.

3. Some ‘non-scholarly’ works suggest that the later focal point of these Mesopotamian migrations originated in what is now Turkmenistan (just north of Iran, giving OP some credence). But this region would have been responsible for the Aryan conquests of Northern India, as well as most likely Persia itself.

4. OP mentioned Ataturk as one of these Iranians. There is significant evidence, IMO, that states that Ataturk was a descendent of the Turkish Dönmeh - the followers of Sabbatai Zevi (the Sabbateans) who became Muslim after his conversion. (This would also include the House of Saud.) His bloodline, then, would suggest Sephardic.

5. IIRC, the founder of the Medici family in Italy (often referred to as one of these power ‘bloodlines’ - including the OP) started in 15th century Spain. After entering politics, he was accused by his opponent of being a Marrano. He left Spain for Italy shortly after. I believe this is actually on his Wikipedia page.

I’ve recently purchased several of Dr. Farrell’s books on the subject, including Thrice Great Hermetica, Babylonian Bankers, and the Vipers of Venice. I believe these works will provide a greater insights into this discussion. It’s the same conversation from a different angle. There are many angles in this research. I think the OP has limited hers too much by over-emphasizing the Persian element.

5 Likes

No mention of any Khazars (or is it Khazarians?), well well.

1 Like

I listened to most of it. Interesting conversation that would resonate with many in this community, but any ‘new’ information provided was scarce and not backed up with any kind of source references. Sophisticated and accomplished speakers but career references on the topics discussed seemed thin. Clearly two people who have a time investment in the ‘WOO’ though…and quite a few years ago. But not very information-rich to my mind. I am spoiled by Dr Farrell’s level of scholarly research and documentation.
Robert Sepher is also a proponent of the Iran (Aryan) origin concept. And the Oera Linda book seems to allude to something similar - a remnant population spreading out across Europe and re-founding nodes of civilization. Maybe there is a source of information on this ‘early’ phase of western civilization but I have not come across it. Maybe gene archeology will help us understand this someday.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this, it’s fascinating to say the least. Lots of threads to follow.