Not very Important

Never thought I was a smart person when growing up. Knew my place in the world, recognized other kids were smarter and sharper than me. Never had a problem with that, Mr. Kenny will never be a Peter Principle like Kamala Harris.

In school, the history teacher gave these open question exams. Each question ended, with another question, why? In other words, explain to me, Mr. Kenny, why you reached this conclusion, and how you came up with such nonsense? That was the purpose. Thought I could trick the system, and started writing “gut feeling” in the exams. Bad idea ladies and gentleman, Mr. Kenny was called “gut feeling” for the rest of the semester. I think intuition is a good thing to have in the repertoire.

This brings me to the following observation. Based on different articles in RT and Global Times “gut feeling” makes me think, Russia and China reached a conclusion about the State of Israel. They concluded Israel is not important, the region as a whole is more important. In other words, the region don’t spin around Israel, is the other way around.

Seems to me, The United States has the wrong policy in the Middle East. Is a loose loose, not a win win scenario for America. Is a sand trap, and there will be no blessings from Israel. Dr. Farrell has pointed out that bible verse over and over. Gut feeling, THEE may not be happy with what is going on there.

Untitled

1 Like

2 Likes