Now it is Vaccine for Honeybees. What Could Go Wrong?

Since crossbreeding bee’s in the 50’s produced such wonderful results, let’s screw with them, too.

US government approves use of world’s first vaccine for honeybees | Bees | The Guardian.

“This is because many wild bee species are in alarming decline, due to habitat loss, pesticide use and the climate crisis, fueling concerns around a global crisis in insect numbers that threatens ecosystems and human food security and health.”

Hmm, no mention about toxic levels of … oh, I don’t know, aluminum maybe …uh, barium … naw, couldn’t bee applicable.

5 Likes

My guess as to how they will ‘vaxx’ is using the same method for applying the above toxins. Perhaps it has not been in the theoretical scientism model for some time, since they are now saying it out loud.

I love my bees. All have survived so far this winter! I think I’ll stick to the old proven methods.

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, Colonel! I have a few bee keeper friends who feel the same way you do. So far theirs are fine and produced some lovely honey this past season.

1 Like