NOW THE LEFT IS AFTER YOUR PET

Originally published at: NOW THE LEFT IS AFTER YOUR PET

…yes, you read that headline correctly. Your beloved dog, or cat, or bird, or duck, or whatever animal is part of your extended family and household, they are now a threat to the environment too, according to this article shared by V.T.: Pet Ownership is Now Under Attack by Unhinged Climate Extremists – Says Dogs…

5 Likes

8 Likes

Filistratto: “We clean the entire planet of organic life. It’s like shaving, my friend.”

1 Like

Wow, I’m reading “That Hideous Strength” right now and read that line yesterday!

1 Like

I just read it for the first time recently too, last week, in fact! How synchronous! When I was a kid, 39 years ago, I read Out of the Silent Planet and Perelandra, but when I got to That Hideous Strength, I lost interest because it didn’t have alien voyages in it but took place on Boring Old Earth. My kid mind just could not grasp the significance. But then people in the Conspiracy/Truther circles and alternative media started referring to it. First it was Joseph P Farrell himself, on a podcast where he said something like “Like out of that Hideous Strength” or something like that, several years ago. Then there was a huge 3 hour long podcast and discussion about it by my favorite LaRouche people. So my interest perked. Now I see how fabulous and genius that book was, and just how prophetic C.S. Lewis was, foreseeing all this stuff back in 1945! Better than Orwell even, I’d say.

2 Likes