NOW WOKEISM IS AFTER (DRUM ROLL)... STEAM LOCOMOTIVES

Originally published at: NOW WOKEISM IS AFTER (DRUM ROLL)... STEAM LOCOMOTIVES

I knew when I saw this article that was passed along by P.A.I. that I would be blogging about it.…

3 Likes

… yes, yes, of course we must immediately do away with the wind, water (both sea and fresh), canvas (those sails were probably more or less white), wood, iron, cotton (again the wrong color), the continent of Africa (well thats pretty much been done now hasn’t it?), H(i)ero(n) of Alexandria (which means we also have to do away with vending machines, the theater, fire engines, syringes [hey, no syringe-no jab], and thermometers), Claude Jouffroy d’Abban (vy ez it alvays the French?), England (goes without saying), banks (the money had to come from somewhere), printing machines of all kinds and types (no pun intended) … anything and everything that is in anyway connected with … well you know …
… yes, yes, it is of the utmost importance that we spend quadrillions of (pounds or dollars - your choice) and research hours to track down each and every item and individual involved at each and every step of these causal chains and do away with them. To paraphrase the Queen of Hearts, “Off with both their literal and figurative heads!”

3 Likes

This rant brought to you by anti-imperialistic anti-colonial Woke Lunacy…

(And… bravo, well said_