NZ COVID vaccine database administrator goes rogue, reveals how many people actually died from Pfizer jab

4 Likes

A “bad batch” alright, intentionally bad is more like it.

2 Likes

It’s not a depopulation agenda, it’s a profit from death agenda.

2 Likes

As far as I can see, its both.

1 Like

Depopulation and death are one and the same…Death is a very profitable business model. Everyone has to do it once in their life. The died suddenly syndrome removes some of the medical profits but funeral homes and cremation services still get their cut…

1 Like

“Bad batches” to blame = limited hangout?

3 Likes

Bad batches of scientists, CEO’s, and government stooges.

3 Likes

Yes, it does appear there were different batches made, but can anyone locate a reliable source on it?

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization has said the Emergency Use Listing process for Russia’s Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine was on hold pending some missing data and legal procedures, which the UN body hopes will be “sorted out quite soon”. So, does that possibly indicate there is no way for the so-called ‘Free World’ to profit from drugs, or vaccines made by the Russians?

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01813-2

2 Likes

I’m more in the “they used the COVID virus to exploit their own agendas” camp. Though I am opened to the idea that it was a deliberate leak. Plus the former NZ PM who was in power when all this played out made me feel uneasy - some of her actions and claims bordered on sinister. Yet now she is not in office but has been rewarded.

3 Likes

I think Sasha Latypova is the person who created howbadismybatch. She is on Bitchute under Team Enigma. You would need to go back about a year ago where she shows the different deadly batches.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt there were different batches – I just doubt that few, if any, “bad” batches were bad by mistake. I get the impression that alleged whistleblowers coming out and saying, “Oh, the problems were from bad batches,” implies that it was all just an oversight, nothing intentional, nothing consciously negligent, move on, nothing to see here . . .

5 Likes

Sorry for a late Response: my info came from following Endpoint News, and other sources. To use an analogy, think about chocolate from Madagascar where each season the harvested cocoa beans are graded for quality, the use to which the chocolate beans are used for in terms of will it be used for baking, a beverage, etc.

In the early spread of Covid some of it was aerosolized and spread by spraying a localized area, and there were different batches being used from different laboratories. Then when the ‘shots’ against Covid were produced in bulk, those batches came out of different, regionally based laboratories. Recall in those early days when some areas reported an increase of Covid symptoms in the population when compared to less Covid symptoms in other areas. Then you may also recall some high-profile individuals went on-camera while being given the ‘shot’. Many of us speculated they were really only given a ‘shot’ of saline solution. Then the shots were given to prison inmates, and different police forces in all the states, and all of the different military branches, etcetera, so on and so forth.

It is somewhat analogous to a cooking contest where 1,000 chefs are given the ‘exact’ same recipe to make the same desert such as a chocolate cake. The chefs are situated in all 50 states, in different kitchens, and they must purchase their food supplies locally. There will be many different variations in the final product, and some will be judged to be ‘better’ than others.

1 Like

@nidster @Sandygirl Here’s a link to “how bad is my batch”.

https://howbad.info/index.html

3 Likes

I suspect some of the chef’s kitchens weren’t up to health standards…

2 Likes

Thanks!! I learned my ‘lesson’ about vaccines many years ago. No ‘vacs’ of any kind, or of any other sort since 1996 for me. Now for more info beyond what you are being informed of here in the Forum is an eye-opening interview beyond the ‘usual stuff’ we have led to ‘think’ about in other places, because this is at a deeper level. Where is the ‘mis-direct’ coming from? This is sort-of-on the CAF, DJ, and Tino levels, but from a slightly different level of informed ‘knowledge’, although as we understand ‘stuff’ the same ‘dark forces’ are behind all, or at least most of the subterfuge.

The sudden surge of OmicronB, & What is to be done

Scroll down a little bit after you ‘click the link’ to find the audio file titled ’ Covid-19 - The sudden surge of OmicronB.2; & What is to be done - Dr Henry Miller,

2 Likes