O.J. Simpson dead at 76. (Who Killed Nichole?)

For those who haven’t seen this, it is very intriguing. When the murder happened and I saw what police did with the evidence (in the pocket) and walking through the bloody pathway, I was aghast. I worked for various Sheriffs’ Offices here in Texas in the 1970’s and even we dumba$$ hicks knew better than to do that.

This video has a different take on it and includes names you’ll recognize (Dodi Fayad) and others. It does not exonerate OJ but there are some circumstances surrounding that night that really put a spin on it where he was damned if he did, and damned if he didn’t. Evidently, at least according to this documentary, Nichole had a huge of a drug habit, known to many. Then, there was the 3rd man who might have been involved that night. I’m not saying it’s true but certainly this team presents a very good hypothesis and possible proofs for it.

I just read his take on it, " The Florida/Hollywood mob connection, the CIA and O.J. Simpson" by Alex Constatine.

It can be found archived as it did not see much circulation, and is a short read with many citations, being well researched with great insights into other murders sharing a similairity or two.

1 Like

Different takes but a couple of the same names appear in both stories.

You have to find the whole version as that was just a snippet. He included it in his book, “Virtual Government” of collected works. There are many names dropped and he stepped on toes that ended up getting him stabbed on the street, or so the story goes. It is worth a read for any fan of true crime stories.