Occult Nikola Tesla 2 - Matthew Ehret

Some notes on Nikola Tesla:

Rarely, if ever, is Tesla’s repeated desire to “illuminate” the world considered in a Luciferian context. Perhaps the most enigmatic character in the history of engineering, certainly in electrical physics, Tesla is adored by some and despised by many (apparently). In his own words, his work on “Light and Power” is physics, more specifically electricity, as the Will to Power.

Tesla occupies a fundamental position in the development of Aether physics and measurement science, Aetherometry, not because he was able to solve any of the primary problems concerning the nature of the Aether, but because he was the first one to pose most of them and to do so with a strictly experimental and systematic methodology. Most pop-physics attributions to the man are either woefully exaggerated to the point of outrageous mysticism or totally suppressed. Ehret makes errors here associating Tesla with both the Newtonian, which is close to the Greek atomism from which it was plucked. In addition, Ehret insinuates (in the first installment of the article), associating Tesla’s criticisms of Einstein as unfounded.

I like Ehret, I do, but his knowledge of this subject matter is superficial.

Nikola Tesla’s exceptional intuition was the driving force behind his numerous groundbreaking inventions, such as the rotating magnetic field and the induction motor, which laid the foundation for the use of alternating current. His innovative spirit extended to robotics, radio transmission, wireless power, and the development of early wireless communication. Tesla also made significant contributions to lighting technology, particle beam research, and energy systems and advanced the understanding of X-rays and electrical discharges, enhancing the unipolar dynamo.

The intuition mentioned is to be viewed with a highly jaundiced eye, considering, by Tesla’s admission, he spent time developing the ability to channel after a childhood injury led to a near-death and eventually ‘out of body’ experience. It was in this early part of his life, and through encouragement by his material lineage, who, in stark contrast to his Serbian Orthodox Priest of a father, was quite comfortable around occult practices. This exact period of Tesla’s development should be subject to a comprehensive examination.

Throughout his life, Tesla would regularly complain about being plagued by severe hallucinogenic episodes. Despite the nature of his apparent mental illness or potentially demonic possession, the eidetic imagery and associated trances would lead directly to the AC rotating machinery, which is effectively the basis of modern electrical techne.

Essentially, what he was trying to get at were the principles of propagation of what plasma physics call ambipolar radiation (Dr. Farrell refers to these as electro-acoustic or longitudinal) under resonant conditions that minimize local generation of photons (“no electromagnetic radiation,” in Tesla’s words), even if he anticipated this could only be done through the ground or the ionosphere. Without generating the secondary electromagnetic features within a circuit (sensible thermal heat and portions of the “known electromagnetic spectrum”), propagations typically exceed the dogmatic speed of light’ c’ as a rule, not by exception.

The mythology undoubtedly hurt Tesla’s standing, and his inarticulate opposition to Relativity did not help, either, as did his incorrect computation of superluminal propagation for Tesla waves, his belief in P. Lowell’s Martian “canals”, or his claims to have received radio communications from outer space. Tesla desperately needed a novel physico-mathematical approach to the energetic analysis of the Tesla radiation he had discovered. This approach would eventually be provided by a little-known (pun intended) dwarven communist named Charles Proteus Steinmetz and eventually extended and nearly perfected by a crazy dumpster-diving vagabond called Eric P. Dollard.

4 Likes

matthew, have you seen the movie " the prestige " ? D Bowie plays Tesla for his part in the story ( over 15 mins ) but if you haven’t seen it I promise you It’s one to Tick off for its story line that’s has inventive has the period its set in, I’m gonna admit I envy anyone who hasn’t seen it for the treat of when there were better odds of watching a good film than we have today and it in the realm that were accustomed too in the community The-Prestige-alternate-theory-the-machine-didnt-work … if Joseph had the time spare i think he might like this one for its craft of how the lay of the story it delivers is as the peeling of an onion

1 Like

Yes, I have seen the movie. The implied technology of duplication is the subject of the Alexanderson antennae system, constructed at the Bolinas site.

2 Likes

Thanks for this!! Might I suggest Book 2 of the book series, “Sands of Time” by Dr. Sean D. Morton? It gets into the “science” behind the Black World. We already know that the MSM does not tell us what has been going on!! :wink:

gives me goosebumps seeing the Titian techniques