Occult Nikola Tesla - Matthew Ehret

Ehret’s insights are invaluable, particularly for those of us introduced to these concepts through the LaRouche movement. Tesla, acclaimed as a suppressed genius was also profoundly misguided and exhibited traits of madness. He dabbled in areas where he was perilously ignorant, as my work in bioelectricity and plasma confirms. Tesla’s experiments with these forces were not only reckless but also showed a disturbing lack of concern for his own safety, those who worked with him, and potentially, the entire human race. While the alternative science community often extols Tesla’s breakthroughs, there’s a glaring absence of criticism regarding his excessive pride, egocentrism, and blatant neglect for individual rights and safety.

The Occult Nikola Tesla Part 1 - by Matthew Ehret (substack.com)

5 Likes

Interesting, thanks. Is more please?

1 Like

Interesting follow up to the Tesla article…

5 Likes

Thanks! All very interesting. Is there more by any chance please?

Nope you’re on your own. The deception should be easy to spot now…

1 Like

Hi Bill

My take on Matt - Brilliant researcher who scrubs anything negative about China and the hand of communism in the ills of this world. I take him with a grain of salt. Perhaps less - a shill for Belt and Road.

But I’m interested in what deception you’re seeing. I have no foundation to judge the article. I’ll file it along with mine.

1 Like

Dr. Farrell wrote a couple of books on the Venice boys and the last vid chat Scarmoge and he spoke highly of Leibniz. Add in Fr. Farrell’s Tome, and the deception is complete.

1 Like

Could you please specify the information you’re seeking? I possess extensive resources regarding the intersection of early electrical studies and various esoteric groups, as well as details on the mystical aspects of the Venetian Republic. Additionally, I am well-read in the works of Enlightenment-era rationalist philosophers, particularly Spinoza and Leibniz.

1 Like

The LaRouche group’s comprehensive research on Leibniz, Venice, Newton, and others is accessible online at no cost. It is essential reading to complement Dr. Farrell’s analysis of the Venetian (Babylonian) factions and their influence on the British Empire, leading up to their methods being adopted by the Nazi International and the US deep state.

The book “Royal Blood Lies” by Bradford presents a comprehensive integration of the aristocratic families of European monarchies and the influential lineages of oligarchs, alongside the early Zionist leaders from the Near East, often referred to as Jewish elites. The objective highlighted in this work is to transition society from the current era, known as the “Aryan Age,” into a forthcoming epoch characterized by advanced technological governance.

This is primarily why the imposed dichotomy between the “Aryan” and the “Jew” is a false dichotomy, designed to disorient.

3 Likes

My take on history is the age old dispute between various oligarchs over the use of science to advance technology. Should it be used to advance civilization or thwarted to keep it enslaved…so far seems the enslavers are in the ascent.

2 Likes

It seems that all human-like species on our planet exhibit a tendency towards dominance and aggression. Physics is the Will to Power.

How very kind, thank you. I don’t have much scientific knowledge, so something not too theoretical would be of interest.

Reading reviews on German Amazon, seems Susan Bradford is great at footnoting! I was on the cusp of buying, but…

1 Like
1 Like

I did read Susan Bradford’s little booklet. I must say that people can be so different, read the same book, and don’t even overlap in conclusion.
It is phantasy in a historical sause to prop up “the rule of divine right”. Basically, she wishes to be ruled over by the Farao’s of old! Her prerogative, I rather rule myself.

If you want historical facts and high octane speculation, specified by footnotes, and speculation is NOT entangled as one with history but specified which is which, read JP Farrell’s books for pete’s sake!

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. I own virtually every book Farrell has ever written.

@omnimatter
Fantastic, then I don’t see what you find interesting about Bradford’s book, but tastes simply differ.

Bradford’s works offer a compelling exploration of a historical theory, well-supported by a wealth of independent research. Far from being the sole voice on the subject, Bradford is one among many contributing perspectives. She is referenced, here, due to here placement of key features in one location without pulling together disparate source material, which presents most people with obstacles to reading.

I see your point of vue. It did not strike a chord personally, but that is ok.

I found some interesting tidbits about Tesla in the 5hr. 28min. video testimony made by Al Bielek in 2000. It seems we will never know the full truth about that man or how TPTB used him!