OF TUNGSTEN FILLED GOLD BARS AND COUNTERFEIT TITANIUM

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/06/of-tungsten-filled-gold-bars-and-counterfeit-titanium/

Back in 2020 I blogged about fake gold bars being used as - surprise surprise! - collateral in a massive loan scheme in - surprise surprise!! - Communist China and more specifically by a company based in - surprise surprise!!! - Wuhan, at precisely the time the world was reeling from the covid planscamdemic. It…

9 Likes

If only all missing links were this easy to spot…

1 Like

I would think the sellers AND buyers of counterfeit metal are equally culpable. Not testing the metals ?
C’mon.

1 Like

Excellent summation, Sir!! The attitude of “who can cheat who the most” seems to be the downfall of the ‘cultures’ we live in today!! There have always been “Shysters”, but now it seems to be the “norm” & not the exception!! Those of my generation were taught to “be nice” & not to question Authority…now we have seen the results of that training in the very awful playing out of the Scamdemic!! I’m sure we all have “somebody” who is no longer with us as a result. Find your “Tribe” & seek to be surrounded with People of Integrity!! :wink:

1 Like

That was my point in the blog.

3 Likes

Right.
They’re all in on the scam.

2 Likes