OFF-Course! Has Now Become, Par For SCOTLAND!

https://rt.com/news/644800-scotland-homeless-asylum-seekers/

Ever wonder why news articles are reluctant to state numbers but rather use percentages, especially if the percentage is a high number? And never give or document the links to where they are pulling their data? Any report created is in a digital format and stored somewhere…

… We should not believe what we are told … We should believe what we see and experience … much more accurate.

1 Like

I believe big pharma, insurance companies and the government’s FDA are in cahoots from personal experience. Today I tried to cancel Part D on my Medicare insurance intended to “help” cover the high cost of prescriptions not available in generic brands due to the patent having not expired. I signed up for an insurance policy several years go because two RXs were running about $700 each per month because generic brands were prohibited due to the patent in force. The monthly premium of $50 which included a penalty for not signing up as soon as I received Medicare coverage at age 65 but wasn’t too bad. The deductible and my cost was manageable. Last year when Congress praised themselves for passing legislation to reduce the cost of drugs for seniors, the result was the premium doubled and my out of pocket cost tripled due to the increased deductible before the insurance company contributes any money to off set costs.
Now that I only take one of the original costly RX which is now available in generic at a fraction of the
patented cost, I no longer need the insurance coverage as my yearly cost is a heck of a lot less than their deductible and monthly premium.
So I called the insurance company today and was told I don’t qualify to “disenroll”, that’s their term, unless one of the other government programs to assist with the cost of insurance premiums was canceled or not funded, mainly Medicaid, of which I’m not enrolled in any of them. I would still need to switch to another insurance company before they would cancel my policy. Essentially I still needed to pay an insurance company no matter.
The premium is automatically deducted from my social security check so I can’t even stop payment. Therefore I have to wait for open enrollment starting October 15 to cancel and still pay the premium the rest of year.
We’re from the government and we are here to help.:joy::joy: