Oh dear, Thomas Sheridan on King Charles III

I know he is an acquired taste, but it’s priceless.

9 Likes

I haven’t had that good a laugh in a while! And yet he makes serious points.

I can’t wait for the Malleus Carboneficarum to be published. Maybe His Majesty will write the foreword! They might have to change the title, since the term carboneficarum would be feminine and thus not inclusive enough…

5 Likes

He’s a witch, he didn’t call me by the right pronoun, he’s a witch! :joy:

5 Likes

Thomas Sheridan, a lifesaver during the lockdowns and for maintaining our humanity and perspective :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Liked his UK history and comparison to Charles. However, did not think it was funny.

2 Likes

@RhebaRhae
No, it isn’t funny and yet it is humor that keeps us alive, how contrairy that may sound.

2 Likes

I like Thomas Sheridan, he has his own take and yes he does miss the mark but at times he hits the bullseye straight on. I love the language he has created to refer to censored terms, like the needlecraft referring to the Quackzines and windows 0 meaning Bill Gates.
He has just completed a new film on Atlantis which is very good I was so mesmerised that I purchased the book.
Here is a link to, I think you will enjoy it Neru.

4 Likes

The Covid chronicles were brilliant and I love the terms he has created to describe the procedure and people behind the Covid scam needlecraft being my favourite.

3 Likes

Thanks Marcusmojo00

One wonders if rescripting Tolkiens work today thru Amazon has to do in damping the ancestral memory and or pervert it to a maximum degree. No money is spared on the project.

They invert and yes pervert too masterpieces of the warrior archetypes. So yes I think this is part of the diseased globalists agenda, they hate culture so Tolkien and CS Lewis plus others are being and will continue to be vilified.
Neil Oliver reminds me of these great authors above and I commented so on his most recent video.
Once again Neil nails it.

3 Likes

His creativity in creating alternative terms to avoid the prying factcheckers…like needlecraft - first jibjabs; foghorn leghorns-boosters-:joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’ve heard of the Magna Carta but have you heard of the new “Terra Carta”? The one that personifies nature’s rights and liberties over people? Have you ever seen a hereditary monarch get crowned by international, unelected bodies claiming to improve the “STATE of the world"? The underlying message is one that people need to understand at their core: the relationship between the people, the environment and their rulers has always been deeply contentious. The subject today is much as it was 1000 years ago.

This is the reality of the times we are living in and one of the most important docs we’ve made.

1 Like

Love the video!.
Here is more of Tutor’s style “diversity and inclusion”

Here is a paper version

The Autobiography of a Hunted Priest: Gerard S.J., Fr. John: 9781586174507: Amazon.com: Books

1 Like