Oil shock of the 21st Century?

What happens when the oil and gas from the oil producing countries cut off the shipping of product through the Strait of Hormuz?
What happens to the $618 trillion in derivatives on Wall Street?
What will the big mouthed Neocon collector of taffeta bed ruffles, and satin fainting couches, Lindsey Graham and BAI- DEN with his leftist political party do then?

2 Likes

I did not see you post this thread same time I posted mine. Apologies.

Gee, I wonder why!

Their handlers are working on it no doubt, which doesn’t mean they can’t be swept out the door if no longer useful.

The ATM at my bank now offers cash withdrawals on 10, 20 and 100 dollar bills. You can choose various denominations equal to your withdrawal. Previously only $20 dollar denomination was your only choice. Nice to get $100 bills without visiting a teller window. Hope it’s not a sign to start bringing a wheel barrel…or a hint to stock up on cash and reduce your deposit in case we go broke…

1 Like

@Bill10558
We won’t be needing a wheelbarrow here in Canada. We already have bank ‘bail in’ legislation. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Maybe I better bail out before I get bailed in by the bank. Thanks for the info!

1 Like