ON NOW! Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell Nikola Tesla Great Pyramid Mystery!

3 Likes

Related to plasma?

1 Like

A must-watch episode! For anyone reading Dr Farrell’s latest book and now awaiting the follow-up, this interview is a must-see. Joseph lays it all out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting … someone in the vidchat asked about a DJ/JPF tonight and no one knew about this. We always like ‘dessert’ after the ‘main course’ :wink:

5 Likes

You are welcome…(+20)

That was Joseph :joy:
So its an episode recorded some time ago aired now.
Great episode tho

I forget where I read it, but supposedly, Tesla divided his “death ray” invention’s plans into three parts and gave them to the then world’s superpowers in the hopes that they would work together to create it, thus ending the need for war, as it would be too powerful a weapon. He disliked the term “ray” because it was a particle beam and the Superman cartoon with the mad scientist was probably based on his reputation. Russia was one of the superpowers that he reached out to for funding but I wonder what those letters to the Czar would have been about as he was killed long before the “death ray” was announced in 1934. The Soviets did cough up some cash for it in the late 30’s.

I found this unusual article that claims a prototype has been made by an Aussie inventor and that it was deployed to Ukraine against Russia!

3 Likes

There were many interesting ideas in the video, which means many new questions.
If the Sun / plasma being alive idea is right, what could be the idea behind the Black Sun symbol, then ? Speak of the devil, where we had seen it lately ???
(see the pictures at the end of the article)
http://myty.cz/view.php?nazevclanku=cerne-slunce&cisloclanku=2015080001
One of my UFO experiences may also match the idea of UFO being some plasma entity, but who knows. Strangely, it is somehow connected by synchronicity to this site.

This is such an exciting conversation! MUST WATCH!
And please see my FORUM TOPIC: Elon Musk and Richard Libel wrote the code for BITCOIN.
I was inspired to share.

Uh, I did watch. I posted the notice for the program. :slightly_smiling_face:

So happy you did. Thank you.

Where is it?Gone offworld? :thinking:

At the bottom under Wikipedia, Dr. Farrell’s book “Reich of the Black Sun” is referenced… That synchronicity or a different one?

It is a different one, I did not even noticed that.
I used to be a kind of a fan into IIWW weaponry, battles, etc., which was probably the reason, why my sister sent me this link (long time ago):

I eventually did bought the book, it led me to this site, many ideas of Joseph, many new informations…but I also looked and searched the site, which is quite interesting. I was always big on UFOs (it has a reason), so I was looking for what might be there…and I ran into this:

The article is mixing up informations about UFOs from several sources, but two things raised my alarms, seems to match my strange experiences quite precisely. Well, not that precisely, but when considered, how off normal human experience these things usually are, it just caught my attention. Especially the thing from chinese lore, called “Ku”. As a child, something wake me up from sleeping, and I went straight to the window, and behind the window, there was…something. Today, I can not recall how it actually looked, but I remember describing it like “glowing chest”. Probably glowing with white or yellow light. I do not think it was a machine, and I also think about inteligence behind the thing, which wake me up, because I do not remember any sound and the light was not that bright to wake me up. Also nobody else probably caught anything.
And now Doc have some theories about UFOs and inteligent plasma-beings…so it just came back to me.
By the way, not many people around here know about Joseph’s work, but the guys from the site seems to keep eye on him, and they also seems to know something about occultism and magic.

That experience you had as a child stays with you and you never forget it. It’s not something you can even talk about to most people. Dr. Farrell and Dark Journalist cover the history of extraterrestrial encounters on our planet. We’ve been lied to, ‘they’ don’t want the truth coming out.
Some of us know for sure that we are not alone on Earth…