On Propaganda (as trickery propagation in minds of man)

yeah good typo to forget editing coz if “they” are fake cartel then must be some other behind the scenes and yes that are legions-of-fallen-angels-anathema-to-them! so get Inchurched if You are after true resistance [1][1][1] yet for greater motivation alternative history is must read too [2][2][3]

also good notion in context of the last footnotes is the wrong scientificism of the euroatlantic experts what has own darwinist inertia leading to social darwinism and all its vices as result [4][5] eg. like that of HaroldDL [5][5][6][6][6] with only virtue to be argument in defense of the neopagan euroatlantic strive for n’w’o as ultimate totalitarian goal!

amalgamation of this kind of neopagan elitism with eschatology normally will lead to Apocalypse and subsequently Armagedon, the question is is it avoidable what could be narrowed to impossibility knowing how huge grip have now ea-determinists on “their” bionic&genetic revolution thus even anyhow evaporate from the scene “their” vials can resurface from some bunker, so only logical thing for us as Monotheist Mankind is to focus on Salvation as individually so as socially what think is doable even mids all “their” transhumanist traps!

@dinska FYI: Few posters or subscribers understand most of what the principal poster on this particular topic is talking about, and few posters or subscribers read the long, long, long posts mostly because they mostly don’t make sense and are often laced with personal attacks.

3 Likes

He’s our dear Brandolino, or, his twin brother.
I don’t read the posts either anymore.

2 Likes

I really cant grasp what You are doing on GDS if I am difficult for understanding, cant imagine how mindboggling are dr. Joseph Farrells book for You, unless You are here in role of ss-stooges that need to adhom labeling strawing gaslighting or whatever psyop need to use so would derail the thread Altho I Apologize if hit some nerv …

… otherwise dont see the need someone to troll just so would say You have some issue with the syntax or sense! Anyway for change try read the proposed links to the sources I am using as excuse or acclamation to my points, then politely ask for clarification what cant grasp in my mosaic reasoning, maybe I’ll take the time to put more cohesive answer for collegers …

no need for elaboration … we can only shut the switch!

to those in general pivot books one thing that we need to have in mind in context of philosophy and psychology are Emotions, and think emotional intelligence plays prime role as regards propagandists so as propagated minds! for what there is no need for some special psyop but graphic coaxing that exists since the appearance of the Poster as advertising medium [1][1][1] > “Coaxing power of the propaganda is stuck in its ability to evoking emotion and using the symbols important for the given society, value and myths.” i.e. making useful idiots from the consumers for whatever goal strictly by fine street art! what is prime technique till nowadays not just in advertising but also mainstream media narrative, explicit example is the past sars’cov’2 plandemix and respectively in row the ukrainian crisis and how the public is steered to follow acceptance or in the later case wide russophobia, doable nowadays through soc.nets alone by meme dissemination even through cheap but appealing gifs, some sort of fastest kind of brainwashing for those that are not hooked on tv’s but smartphones! here are eg. mine unintentional interventions as response to the coerced m’rna hype [1][1][1] cheap indeed but think effective for making point if not spreading the word or achieving influence what is even more effective when is backed by articulate ontopic info or alone just by making from the image montages clips which will be accented by audio message in background [1][1][1] even more effective as animated 2d collage or cheap videoart [1][1]’[1][1]

as wartime technique was also widely used as on the foreign so as on the domestic population by placards and leaflets [2][2][2] altho by the ‘expert’ in this last footnote is probably intentionally shared misinformation yeah that usaf never lie coerce falsify narration, simply its the most potent tool that could be used also as demoralization or weakening by appeal to fear mix [2][2][2] altho here we speak for frontline soldiers back in the day when they havent yet seen tv or have way how to loosen on the battle field thus dropped leaflet would produce projection and reaction easily! nowadays eventual simply graphic psyop guess could be generated by a.i. bots intended for manipulation [3][3][3] altho as deepfakes cant be effective on long run as investment coz the presence of emp weapons emf jammers or net censorship that can block infiltration behind enemy lines, yet on the horizon are other futuristic ways for propagation in minds of men thus cant be certain how obsolete can become deepfakes if are directly projected in the brain due to presence of nanobots [3][3][3]

I’ve tried to find at lest snaped cache of propagandaposters_com where many were earlier neatly categorized by country type and date as war propaganda but as I can see summary-url-finder there is robots.txt thus all archived pages are not displayed by archive_org so till someone dont make another global poster propaganda site You’ll need to search them on different places, among them most viewable is the us’congress’library tho dot have tags on the type [4] and here are other probably from there derived examples [4][4][4][4][4][4] here are bolshevik posters which till 1930 produced 250k different prints [5][5][5] and soviet [5][5] plus ccp posters [5][5] while nazi one and the japanese can be now searched on allposters_com [6] there tho here and there that can be picked by accident [7][7] yet far from the bundle earlier on the propagandaposters site, hm probably poke in the eye of uncle’sam’nephews so end up in dump coz indeed had have very wierdo usaf placards! maybe so would hide how ineffective were in Vietnam coz think only effective resistance with own agitprop had have vietnamese [8][8][8]

anyway if in and after ww2 people could be easily manipulated with posters its question whether in ww1 due to wide illiteracy the same approach was effective [9] tho for sure was entertaining for the soldiers and the masses under psyop attack!? the next footnotes are interesting seminars [9][9][9] which only tribute to the inciters of all that madness as agenda [10][10] which exploited even kids [11][11][11]

fast forward in South Africa obviously poster coaxing had have effect!

to all this technical surface of graphic coaxion as medium what is not suggested above is the background behind it i.e. the ideological vibe behind some agitprop campaign ~ which when consumerism is in question is less obvious that is resting on particular ideology ~ but what mids war it can be seen easily if one is aware that when empires are marching surface all the real elitist animosity towards particular enemy mostly as result of the past confrontation but in my opinion per’se coz the mindset (check the last 8th and 9th footnote below) eg. of the euroatlantic elites which is shaped not just by darwinism but the alchemic neopaganism as root of the western philosophy [1][1] which brought ideals as heaven’on’earth in form of new’atlantis [2][2][2][3] and superhumanity in form of eugenics [3][3] what by all means suggests exceptionalism and monoculturalism what in effect brings despise towards all different ethnicums as barrier towards “their” goal and as consequence elitistic animosity that in times of conquest is projected to the enslaved masses needed as cannon fodder from xenophoby even till level of misanthropy depending how huge conditioning is needed, what can be seen easily by the negative propaganda poured in times of continental wars, so geopolitical clash not just by earthly interests but ideological one too [4][4] i.e. we all should be if we are not aware that euroatlantic elites since the enlightenment era rush to impose exceptional monocultural new’world’order [5] now upgraded till transhumanism [5][6] what is done on all levels and not just cultural philosophical material but also spiritual in face of one’love’religion what in essence is nothing else but freemasonic push on Christianity in universalist apostasy [6][6][6]

knowing this as background its indeed easily understandable how so mids the euroatlantic realm popped up such exceptionalism [7][8] and as adjunct to it complex of superiority and projection of inferiority to its obstacles on the way while rushing towards neoplatonic new’atlantis as neopagan euroatlantic utopianism, obstacles as the eastern empires like Russia China India Turkey and Persia, what in times of war propaganda can be seen more clearly eg. the current russophobia or earlier sinephobia for which as nowadays so as earlier the culprit are/were euroatlantic determinists as western elites but sadly that are brainwashing and coercing own ruled masses by own plutocratic pawns in “their” realm of influence … hm some surely will say this is pseudohumanism but I’ll point if the seed was platonic (citizens vs barbarians) then the stem as neoplatonic for granted will be racist!

still nowadays the same animosity is less exploited in pejorative way as earlier, probably coz the risks of contraeffect if the psyop potentiometer is pushed too much in context of ethics, altho now when the same is suspended in form of removed bioethics coz the bionic&genetic m’rna hype, it could be sensed that these strings are again loosening and by generalization is stirred haterate stew as in earlier times when eg. euroatlantic determinists laid firm mocking depreciation and xenophoby towards asians as yellow menace [9][9][9]-[9][9][9] that should be eradicated as pests normally so “they” would colonize whatever left independent from “their” imperialistic and totalitarian hegemony in romantism upon the known world! somehow myself used similar projection but towards globalist pawns of the euroatlantic determinists [10] so per’se against particular wrongdoing of particular transhumanist elites, while “they” are stearing hatrate on civilization level hek werent “they” standardized the meme clash’of’civilizations thus logical outcome would be propagandized racism when marching towards “their” globalist utopianism! and as could be seen from the last 9th footnote coz that skim are under attack not just ethnicities and races but also religions i.e. arabs as Muslims, what eg. still hasnt reached such level against russians as Orthodox Christians altho we can expect that once when nato will brake up and Eastern Europe depart from euroatlantic influence thus the slavic etnicity to be seen also as compact Orthodox Christianity per’se which now is by huge margin subjugated under papal submission once some eastern european nation is integrated in the euroatlantic cauldron!

1 Like

@justawhoaman to be honest this is strawing :smiley: You hijacked the thread with docu that could be used as counterpropaganda but it asks if not for new dedicated subforum at least whole separate thread … my stance tho is that the earth is round [1] but it would be too offtopic to pass widely these digression in this thread, altho this is good point that demystificators should be flatout with extreme spins, but above all this opens another crucial question i.e. why there are no institutional science eforums where all alternative theories will be tackled by debate in public among the very same academicians that are behaving authorities with their standardized knowhow, personally I am more concerned with the mainstreamers particle physics coz for it still are thrown ultra huge amounts of funds energy and thought altho its clear that is bogus [2]

~ back ontopic ~

as could be seen from the last 10th footnote in my previous #23 post where I am using in selfdefense meme even dont want or need to coz The Truth is indeed like Lion so dont need skims to be propagated, yet unconsciously reacted in such “pips” way and probably coz we are enmasse lobotomized by triviality and propaganda through memes that is good example that it can pop up such reflex even someone per’se didnt have such mocking will! in a way that is last defense approach i.e. to survive by whatever means, but this gives good answer why “they” are holding fiercely to propaganda as prime approach i.e. its obvious to “them” that “their” fake science ideals and power is in dead end so “they” have no other way to keep the masses obeyed and calm but to lobotomize all constantly, and now when literacy is wide thing defacto whats left for “them” but to switch even on more evil way of propagation what would be nanobot lobotomy (projecting through braingates) coz stable propagation of “their” fakery of utopianism!

also post earlier my mocking video suggestions as improvisation are far from effective nor the mocking is utmost negative but foremost comedy where I am using local plutocratic broilers as actors on themes that have already passed when those two videos are upped, simply the way I’ve used particular agitprop is just as showcase how can be done, eh if only we were pushed to laugh like that instead to be constantly driven by fear propaganda through the mainstream media, yet coz “their” science says fear is more cheap way for exploiting obedience so fear it is, sometimes even with real horror spins like active ukrainian crisis coz cover up of the failed and deadly provax campaign for borgging down whole world through bionic&genetic m’rna jabs [1][1]

till some respect the plain philosophy behind all this is existentialism as survival of one power center like neopagan luciferian freemasonic abomination that is thriving since its esoterical standardization and ruling establishment mids the enlightenment era i.e. when Monotheism and Royalism were substituted with atheism and republicanism [2][2][2][3] what tho has own causality how and when vatican fell in apostasy in face of the Great Schism but what also has own causality [3][3] all in all its noones fault that we are where we are in context of the current wrong elitism it is as it is but again and again people to swallow “their” fake principles of manipulation that hm is indeed case for observation how even in 21st century is done over huge population mainly through mainstream media but also movies music and video games, almost if there is no space that is not engaged towards “their” utopian goals and to be more ridiculous people love it, normally till the deception is not demystified when in place are rolled more totalitarian means for conditioning manipulation and control what till some extent as skim is already in place and even cant beam by satellites [4] already have backup systems i.e. if not through satellites then through G milimeterwave minds will be trained [5][5]

The Ministry of Truth has been globalized.
Plus, the technocrats have new toys in mind manipulation sciences; both hard, and soft; not to mention electronic entrainment; optic’s entrainment; Skinner[scaler] boxes of all[topological] shapes & sizes; and a blitzkrieg of medias: screens, ink, wifi, radio waves, and cutting-edge communication technologies coming at you from 360 degrees, in never-ending 24/7/365 cycles of nauseating brainwashing repetitions. And, did I mention the chemtrails[what’s in those?]; the GMO foods[what’s in those?]; the pesticides[what’s in those?];
the…; well you get the idea; you get…
the technocratic shaft!

1 Like

Geez, propaganda is simply to propagate an idea. The reason an idea is propagated is to gain believers in the idea. Realistically the number of believers props up the idea, especially with those unable to access and/or use the brain’s capacity for critical thinking through faulty education or lack of first hand experience. Most of us are/were subjected to both, hence the effectiveness of propaganda.

3 Likes

Well said, Bill!

2 Likes

@Bahri cant stop be amazed from the chitchat will of many on this forum, if didnt have like button I’ll understand but to waste post so would clap a hand its really mindboggling, yet good example what type of spamming is useful for choking eforums [1] tho this thread is still holding clean! just dont take this personal and further derailing the topic!

@Bill10558 good remark but thats why I’ve suggested in the title trickery, (it will be tackled in another post more broadly) now I’ll summarize its one thing to be used influencing by normal arguments and debate, but evading spinning skimming or using agitprop or psyop techniques so would impose some info is treacherous when enmasse is misused as approach by the system so would cover up its fallacies wrongdoings or fake exceptionalism, not just on such level is not healthy any propagation in minds as is usually case with consumeristic advertising but in social’engineering it became sick obsession to control particular narrative coz easier manipulation towards specific goal (9/11 is most obvious example [1]) or coz securing wrong stability even when the system is cracking! in philosophical terms we witness like that sophisticated oppression by tyrants which act democratic cosmopolitans or worst sharing idyll pink glasses and/or spinning events to suit unconstitutional elitist agendas (great’reset or global’warming coz n’w’o inertia comes to mind) it would be more easily if “they” would at least admit that “they” are driving empire (euroatlantic one) instead acting democrats while defacto are elitist plutocrats, think if sincere even people will accept such reality and will not waste time or need to be molested by “truth-ministry” with “its” truths, simply either You obey or leave, unlike now when false hope continually is promoted that as result is bringing resignation and apathy in the end, what to say than we are witnessing sick till bone approach and rotting side effects!

@Robert_Barricklow if “they” were perfect in “their” skims we would had have seen “their” neopagan heaven’on’earth already, still on the far side its word for wierdo tech and potentials in “their” hands aimed for particular hackable’animal’agenda but that dont means will reach its optimum employment simply coz various risks, altho how is envisioned by some its really frightening if it reach to such extent [2] but dont fear coz “they” cant stole Your Soul altho it is Prophesized in The Bible that it will come time when the living will asking those in the graves to switch sides i.e. probably living zombies or eugenic inc. guinea pigs will become reality [3][3][3] and thats why most useful thing at the moment is to focus on Salvation per’se coz indeed “they’live” among the elites [4][5][6]

Poorly said, Pelagon.

1 Like

Typical Brandolino…

@Bahri think I’ve mentioned dont take it personal it was example how in real life is employed particular technique of defocusing derailing debate … btw Blessed Are The Poor …

@thebeaver nice slip of labeling [1] Cheers

indeed nice Thanks coz it became perfect thread not just for theory but showcase too … imagine this kind of skewing on thematic eforums tho cant imagine how huge waste it could be on potential ngo or institutional eforums …

now all posts of Pelister are hidden by default or!? as I see by one strike on the reporting button it is hidden temporary the post while on few permanently, nice way for skewing debate, good tool for the propaganda teams!

in context of propaganda fallacies here are few nice links for exploring … but SadamH spin think is without match [1][2][3] the rest more factual examples and exploring …

http://www.collection-politicalgraphics.org/browse.php?module=objects&id=1

https://softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Political_skeptic/Propaganda/

I sure hope you’re right about those blessings, could definitely use some of those.

Seeing the name of the last usaf kinetic weapon [1] I wonder why such fascination with dragons all over the recent usaf history [2][2][2] is it word for some unconscious meme or in question is some metaphysical correlation [3][3] and as could be seen from these last footnotes as if the western elitism is captured by esotericism!? another question would be are we conditioned like this to embrace the dark side as normal thing for west or we see elitist superstition eg. that “they” will gain anyhow power if project dragons on “demselves”!? maybe we are witnessing neopagan semiotics regarding the freemasonic myth about “their” phoenix [4][5][6][6][6] (in context of the last 6th footnotes coz improvised examination, so would be more factual I’ll add that the byzantine twoheaded eagle is not anyhow theological tradition [7] nor the Griffin fresco representation has anything with Christian Theology per’se [8])