On the AI "News" Front - Here Is An Interesting AI Analysis, Explained In An Amusing Indian Dialect[I nearly always associate with telemarketing]

https://rt.com/shows/worlds-apart-oksana-boyko/645166-duggal-ai-escape-human-control/

Starts right-out-of the-gate with the legal profession becoming…
97% AI !!!

By the time i finished; the Indian Doctorate had become far more than is his dialect.
His dialogue was very analogue, in an anti digital takeover of many aspects of humanity;
especiallly, cognitive awarness and/or growth.
Way ahead of his times; screaming WOLF to little boy blues,
acting as leaders - without a clue, due to their digitized cognitive dissonance.

Very perceptive analysis, well worth listening to.
I bought it!

1 Like

The same tell tale signs disinformation or cognitive bias that you should use with human information should be applied with machine generated information. Grok inserts its establishment opinion on areas I know better. And if I have the time or inclination, I engage it with a dialectal and repeat it’s bias back to it until it admits its error. Kinda like playing chess with a machine

Most economists I read on Twitter with suits and big titles can’t define inflation and repeat like broken digital robots statist definitions and mislead millions of narcoleptic readers into worlds of delusion. All because they read the wrong book and didn’t know any better.

People wouldn’t be spraying their potato farms with hair spray if they had developed minimal skills of critical thinking. Who jeopardizes their entire livelihood on one opinion from anybody or anything???

We still build bridges and infrastructure that collapses. Mayans built sewer systems that still our better than our modern systems. Space ships blow up moving thru the atmosphere. EV cars blow up because of batteries that spontaneously explode. So do mp3 players

Yeah, I’m worried that some roque Chinese military guy gonna hack my credit card and bank accounts with AI.

So I’m gonna invoke a George Carlin when he does his bit on politicians that shuffle the the same sh*** every four years while the bottom of the pyramid is down at the mall buying glow in the dark sneakers.

The bottom of the pyramid relying on a false god for their legal and love matters is humans doing what they always have. AI is the new Ann Landers. The Greeks were very concerned about the printing press because humans would believe anything they read. And they were right. Now the man has more leverage to fool people.

I’m still more concerned about the human behind the machine than I am the machine. That could change.

The moment we get a large scale rogue AI infiltration into our online financial paying systems, you all will never pay for anything online again with whop or PayPal.

What I deduce from Catherine Austin Fitts latest interview on the transition to digital control is that at some point we get a fintech boom. She didn’t say that but a total retooling of how we operate financially will require even more retooling. I’ve read other analysts that suggest that’s gonna happen who have better than decent track records.

That can only happen if we don’t get some rogue breakdown of AI going nuts. Both a boom and a collapse can’t co-exist.

So. I think there is more headroom before an X factor event occurs. It’s possible but have not yet been nudged into we are doomed camp yet.

1 Like

I’m with you; I’m more concerned about the man programming AI.
When “they” said Bitcoin was pure.
I knew immediately that the NSA[methaphor] had a back door.

My real worry with AI, is an interdimesionable back door.
THAT is a bridge, too far - beyond return to…
whatever “normal” was.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the implications of that is but messing with the Zero Point has consequences.

The 9-11 narrative Dr. Farrell gave us of weapons and using earth as the weapon (if I understand it correctly) rhymes with an ancient catastrophe. It didn’t turn out well. Typing it all up would be a chore.

1 Like