One of the World's Most Dangerous Men Comes to Dreamland

Dr. Farrell interviewed by Whitley Strieber (55 mins)

15 Likes

Thank you for posting this. Watching now.

1 Like

Whoa how serendipitous, the dialogue helped explain similar “thoughts out of nowhere” I’ve experienced, even the sudden thought to tune in just now.

3 Likes

The part re: Strieber talking about hearing a voice urging him to end his life is a very familiar story I’ve heard from a number of people who took Delta 9 CBD/THC. I’m not saying Strieber consumed D9, but the story sounds exactly the same. Sudden onset and literally fighting oneself not to move or do anything. Finding a different part of the home where the voice isn’t as noticeable or disappears altogether and a safe place to sleep is the only way they said they escaped it.

I have had similar experiences, no drugs or alcohol in my home.

1 Like

It is all very strange, the stories about cannabis derivates having unexpected effect, I hear that more and more often. A friend of mine got high just from switching from one brand of CBD drops to another at time, when the legal content of THC in it was only 0,3% here. It was not supposed to do anything like this. He also told me later he saw for a moment, how my face changed to some disfigured demon face. Well, that is great.
Another matter: Last year, my co-worker told me a story about his friend, working as one of that independent agency debt collector guys. He told me that one of the best tactics how to force somebody to pay the debt (if he had the money) was to repeatedly get into his house and move the furniture a bit. And again. And again. At the end there was some breaking point, when it has became unbearable for everybody, and they paid…

1 Like

@GW1 A really good product emulsifies the THC/CBD, getting the molecules as small as possible, PLUS, the very sweet rock sugar that gummies contain. I don’t hear about it often in the smoked form but gummies (overdose) are famous for it.

1 Like

What was the business? A furniture rental franchise? The threat of “loosing your stuff” might be an incentive to pay up …

2 Likes

Was that a typo or intentional? :slightly_smiling_face:

Conversations between Whitley Streiber and Joseph Farrell should be more frequent.

2 Likes

You are not supposed to do anything that would be openly illegal, or you would have to deal with the police…I guess they do not intervene if nothing is lost or damaged. But the feeling for loss of your privacy is tough to swallow / actually you can take this from the interview.

1 Like

Susceptibility to negative intrusive thoughts can be reduced by a high protein diet (fish) and a ‘go to’ positive survival script to override unwelcome energy.

I think these mental experiences are related to changes in sensoral perception. Good and bad.

1 Like

Oh most definitely. I only have brief experience with people with drug history of some sort, therefore, do not know their eating or other habits.

Here’s another one! When they were talking about Mandela Effect, I could have sworn Steve Buscemi had passed away!