Only One Month Away Till 194 Nations Sign away what Is Left Of their (Our) Sovereignty

These are the guys who will be the enforcers, along with your neighbors, family and friends. Please pick up the phone and call your Representative! Even if they don’t listen, we have to have the numbers on our side. Please…

2 Likes

And we won’t know we’ve been betrayed until a new pandemic and mandatory vaccines are announced.

1 Like

This is why living outside the city and knowing your neighbors and the POLICy Enforcers is critical.

Something is afoot, Obimbo visiting little rishi is pretty fishy but David Cameron visiting Trump makes him look like an irrelevant chump.

I’m a rubbish poet and I did know that.

1 Like

N.A.F.T.A is what its all about , they let it out in 1994 but got a push back BUT i’d bet my last penny the immigration problem will be solve by the creation of N.A.F.T.A

1 Like

To those of you who’ve made calls to the thugs in DC, THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this clip about the WHO takeover, even if it does produce huge amounts of anxiety and panic.
Would you please share the source for this cllp, the date and the name of the man making the statement? I’ve not found any other articles or clips as specifific as this man.
Thanks very much!

@Ninna
I have found Dr John Campbell a great source of information on this topic. His YouTube channel is replete with analyses of not only the WHO Pandemic Agreement but also changes that were made to WHO International Health Regulations which give the agreement bite.

If you have not seen them, I suggest a look, as he is quite adept at extracting pertinent data from the public documents (e.g., WHO website) and presenting them to the viewer (“Just the facts, ma’am”). He method of conveying information is simple and concise and he clearly distinguishes facts from speculation.

Watching him may not ease anxiety and panic, but at least you will be properly informed with the source data he shows.

A sample from October, 2023.

Not sure to what man you’re referring. All one has to do to start research is follow the link to the YT channel and go from there. Better yet, just google WHO and read it for yourself.

Thanks for sharing this information with me!