Opus Dei member front runner for NSW Premier

Yup…so Gladys Berijiklian who is an Armenian Jew and has a Masonic Health Minister, may be replaced by a hard right wing Catholic who is a member of Opus Dei…

Strange times.

Glad I moved to QLD…for now…

2 Likes

Thanks for this tidbit. The news is beginning to sound like an episode of Dark Journalist, with secret society members jostling for position. Has he come out on an “anti-vax” platform, that the other Opus member monsignor Viganò who is very much in the news?

1 Like

Berejiklian does not appear to be jewish. I was looking into her background a few days ago and found this: “Berejiklian regularly attends events of the [Armenian Apostolic Church]”. Sounds like a form of Eastern Christian Orthodoxy.
More and more intrigue perhaps?

Well he certainly seems to be well connected. From wickedpedia:

“Perrottet was born in 1982, and raised in West Pennant Hills, Sydney.[10] He is the third eldest[11] of 12 children. His father, John Perrottet, works for the World Bank as the Global Lead for Tourism at the International Finance Corporation, in Washington, DC.”

3 Likes

Berejiklian is most definitely an Armenian Jew. Of course I have absolutely nothing against Armenians Jews…. just the weird character profiles coming into play.

You mean wikipedia lies? My flabber is all gasted! :wink:

1 Like