Organ donation in the Europe (check your settings!)

Do you know what happens with your body after you die?
Check it!

Here in The Netherlands the rules have changed.
Since this year every Dutch citizen is automatic an organdonor accept when you specify it in the National Database from the government.
You have to take action and change it yourself. If you do not do that you are a donor.
So i just checked it. And there it was I was registred as an organ donor. And i just changed the setting to NO.
More EU countries follow the same protocol. So i urge every European to check it.
The harvested organs go to EuroTransplant. EuroTransplant is responsible for the distributing the organs in Europe.

The reason i have set it to NO in the database it what happens to the body when you are pronounced dead.
Horror! Pure horror The body is still alive but the brain is dead.
Without annestesia (to keep the organs as clean as possible) they keep the body alive and remove the organs. Lot of stories from parents who lost their children/parents saw it happen. And they saw the body responding to pain! Also there are questions about the speed of diagnosing death. To soon in some case.
This is pure harvesting how they strip the body and without respect to the donor.

I have added the Blackbook Organ Donation.
It is written in Dutch but i hope you can read it with Google translate.

3 Likes

Smart! The reNazification of Europe could mean CCP-esque harvesting!

4 Likes

It is already happening!

1 Like

If you don’t take the quackcine; will they declare you brain dead?

1 Like

Not yet!
But if you are declared brain dead and you have not changed your settings in the donordatabase and set it to NO then they will cut you open while your body is still alive without anesthesia.

1 Like

When you eliminate God from the equation, we are simply livestock.

5 Likes

We have an organ transplant victim in our family. Years of hell. Can be a fate worse than death. And the millions of dollars the medical community has made and is still making on her is mind boggling. And they turned her into a junkie.

I have another friend that had the same procedure and died about a year later. She was lucky.

The victimization goes both ways; the donor and the recipient. I would never agree to it either way. When they say it saves lives, it saves them for what?? Years of medical torture and a cash cow for the doctors and hospitals.

2 Likes

When I went to the Tennant Institute for an open house (near Dallas, Tx), they had a table that had multiple compression bands, from the legs up to the torso, that was developed to help the heart remake its own new pathways when there was obstruction. They found it was very successful as in most cases, given help, your body will repair itself at little cost to you. This “machine”, however, was banned from hospitals nationwide as the cardiac surgeons could not make their gazillions on stints, heart replacements, etc… Rife machines, etc. are casualties of greed. In fact, Dr. Tennant, an award-winning opthalmologist, can not practice under his license as he practices alternative medicine not condoned by the AMA.

If we learn nothing else from this CV19 disaster, it is to question these “professional organizations” and re-evaluate the entire “medical industry”. Big pharma must be outed for their eugenics programs, keeping you sick until you die on their drugs. As kathmandu points out, we need to seriously look at these transplant programs and evaluate them on the basis of HEALTH. I personally have lost all faith in MD’s despite being the daughter of 2 of them. Fingers crossed that we come out of this entire exercise into the light.

6 Likes

… Robert … I sense a slight tongue-in-cheekness to your comment, but you know it’s actually a very good question.

2 Likes

I left the medical industry for the reasons you mention and then some, so I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Is there a silver lining to this, with perhaps an independent (alt) health care system that will grow up out of it?

4 Likes

…yes, dixiejrt those health workers who refuse to participate in medicine as we know it are those who can become part of the “new communities” that will quickly become a necessity.

2 Likes

I pray you’re right and that they can surpass these current road blocks and make it happen.

No commentary is needed on this.

3 Likes

I know this will need more verbiage - HOLY COW!

What the heck is that all about! Is this suppose to be a subconscious eyes wide shut moment?

2 Likes

This image has been photoshopped. Thank god this is not real.
Here are the originals.

2 Likes

That’s good to see. That was some scary stuff.

Pleading ignorance - for Americans - is there such an organ donor registry or on-line database where our status can be checked?

I do not know about all states, but in Florida it’s on your drivers license. You make that choice when you get a license.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
I checked my Florida license, and it looks like I’m not in the database.
Will double check at the DMV, though.