Part 8: Is The World Turning Against Israel and Why? (US 'concerned' about reports that Israel used white phosphorus.)

I don’t know. Perhaps cuz bound by the book (word) and sword? Like I said before in forums, Jesus flipped
the script by telling on the bastards alone. In my house are many mansions, but not nearly as much as your oligarchs built. My occultic spider sensei tells me they want to kill the message via the messenger and now I see the elites obsession with the prince of Peace.

democracy doesn’t mean noodles without the physics of the law.

I never cared much for hummus.

1 Like

@Distantrelative3
HELLO @antimason !
And Goodbye!
@cowboycraig Of course, it’s your choice but I ask you not to respond to the post on this thread. Thanks!

How are guys choosing what to believe?

1 Like

Good question. In this case, I believe the slaughter numbers because I have friends over there.

Thought Kanyes comment interesting, which doesn’t mean I believe everything he says.

Although I disagree with a number of aspects in this Report, it contains some of the excellent insights into Netanyahu (and also Trump).

Scroll down and read the entries in this article.
OMG, the kindness of strangers, making sure the children of Gaza get MMR jabs.
It’s just over-the-top…

Israel accepts ceasefire deal – Al Jazeera.

1 Like

Thanks @bluenose
Will see. I hope it’s true. I suspect Israel is trying to prep for Iranian conflict and needs to withdraw the troops & equipment from Gaza.

I’m sure Yahu is shaking in his pantyhose…