Part 9: Major Escalation as Israel-Lebanon-Syria-Iraq, Strike Areas Expand / E6B Planes from OK / U.S. On Alert?

If you watched the first 10 mins. of the thread I posted titled, “MAJOR Attacks Now Occurring…/ Iranian Govt. Plane Lands In Beirut”, you recall the Iranian plane landed about 36 hours ago and attacks by both sides have escalated since that time. Iran vowed Israel would pay for the killing of their Senior officer.

Meanwhile, Friday afternoon, all 4 of The U.S. E-6B Mercury planes left Oklahoma (OK). One went to Edwards, two out over The Gulf, turning toward So. TX/Mex border and 1 returned to OK. If you don’t know what they are, Google it.

Early this morning, No. Virginia, military-related location held an EBS test, for over 2 hours, at last report (link below). Currently trying to find out if this happened at other locations.

Major escalation in Middle East as militants loyal to Iran launched a number of attacks on Israeli and U.S. targets in Syria, Iraq and Israel, leading to retaliatory actions by the armies of the U.S. and Israel. Syrian media reported airstrikes on Aleppo, allegedly by Israel while IDF confirmed its strikes on Hezbollah targets in Lebanon. This as fighting in Gaza continues with fierce battles underway between Hamas and Israeli army.

Israeli raids across West Bank on Christmas.

Look at this from 13 YEARS AGO!
TPTB don’t care one iota what we think!

https://forum.gizadeathstar.com/t/war-expanding-missile-strike-on-british-tanker-off-coast-of-yemen/18869/4

Propaganda and coercion have “come a long way baby” for molding and shaping public opinion to help politicians and corporations “do the will of the people”. Edward Bernays would be so proud of the seed he planted.

1 Like

Every time I think they can’t surprise me more than I was already, well…Surprise!

1 Like

Most of the Palestinians will end up in US. I guarantee you for it. My home state of CT just built in the town of Waterbury the biggest mosque on East Coast. Town that has been dying for last 30 years also got 2 new elementary schools. I am asking for who?

2 Likes

@QVBB
The same in part of East TX. Have CAIR homes and communities all designated.

2 Likes

No more to The Ukraine.
50/50 No more to Israel.
Min. 10:50 on Iranian bombing.

“Military spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said late Saturday that forces would focus on the central and southern parts of the territory and strengthen defenses along the Israel-Gaza border fence.”