Patented GMOs. What about mRNA spinach? Patented humans?

Troubling section in my 2022 seed and plant catalog.

This seed company has a long history of testing seeds, never knowingly selling GMOs, labeling hybrids, encouraging heritage varieties, organic farming… The quote below was included in describing the challenges of adhering to their policy.

“A customer brought to our attention research being done at the University of California-Riverside, where scientists are trying to turn edible plants into mRNA vaccine factories. ‘We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,’ said UCR associate professor Juan Pablo Giraldo, who is leading the research. ‘Farmers could also eventually grow entire field of it…Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person.’”

Aren’t genetically modified organisms (GMO) living things? Aren’t their respective DNAs combined (plant & insect)? If this is true then “they” are combining mRNA to living plant DNA, right? Therefore mRNA must be a living organism - right?

Seriously, think about this. Is mRNA an alien being?

Is there any question whether those with the shot are patented? The respective serums are numbered. Records exist on who received which serum. What about those who eat mRNA spinach?

Margaret’s posted link below.
Continuing the discussion from Warning to the Vaccinated: You Are Now Patented Property:

5 Likes

Just to clarify. The seed company is not endorsing mRNA plants; they are fighting against this sort of thing, but it getting harder for them.

4 Likes

You need to go back to basic genetics. Messenger RNA (mRNA)

1 Like

Do you know if mRNA is alive? Is it an organism like a plant or an insect or a monkey?

Read the article on mRNA. The way in which proteins are produced in the cell is through “reading” DNA strands by other strands of amino acids that “translate”- called messenger RNA or mRNA which then is translated to the production of proteins in the cytoplasm. mRNA is simply a STRAND of amino acids that will code for a protein. It is not alive- it is merely a part of the process of revitalizing cells- making proteins to “heal” or “feed” the cell function.

RNA is used in the process of mitosis to help divide the DNA as cells reproduce. Messenger RNA is similar but it translates what is needed to produce certain proteins for cell function. Like I said, you need to “google” basic genetics and the role of DNA, RNA and mRNA in cell biology.

The problem with the mRNA jabs is that they code for a spike protein that causes embolism, loss in oxidative functions, etc. It is put into the body and then it starts interrupting normal protein synthesis.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

The quote sounds to be encouraging to ppl to grow such plants, “ideally”… it says??? Just trying to understand…

Which seed company? Hoping to be able to garden in future, I got some seeds from a small in-state company that (allegedly) sells only organically grown heirloom seeds. But I’d like to have a couple more reliable sources, especially if the company tests their seeds.

Would it be fair to say, that put simply, messenger RNA is part of the biological (physiological) processes in animal cell metabolism?
It has a basic but major role in all animal physiology.

Guys, thanks for the input. The information about how mRNA works was very informative, but I am thinking more about the nature of the actual mRNA.

If it is alive as I believe this article implies (genetically modified organism is a live); then, researchers (UCR) are combining a living being’s DNA (mRNA) with a plants (living) DNA.

If this is true, then where did this organism originate? It must not be inorganic.

2 Likes