Peter Zeihan - It's Really Shocking! "Most People Still Don't Realize What's About To Come" (Intercontinental Famine)

Again, take it for what you will.

1 Like

I just want to be as smart as Peter.

1 Like

If his analysis is really true, Zeihan have one of the greatest intelects alive today. Such different types of vectors that are relevant for a true geopolitical analysis that i never heard anybody talk about, put together wich such a coherence for the thesis.

But the question is, is the Thesis correct?

Well, that shouldn’t take too much effort, @ColonelZ . Anyone who’s traveled enough of the world knows the poor will suffer the most and a good Ag report will tell you what you need to know about the crops but, this is a shortcut to that.

There are only 2 sources a person can depend on for the truth:
#1 - GOD
#2 - LEGISLATION

Period. End of story!

@g3orgeslu1zsegund0
Howdy! Don’t depend on videos or articles to tell you the whole truth. I cannot stress enough to READ THE LEGISLATION! It’s the only way you can really know what ‘they’ are doing. There are few exceptions and one of those video exceptions is attached below. I know this because I was in Gary’s group when he put this video out. Four of us read it together and it took 4 days to go through all of it.

https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/united-states-mexico-canada-agreement/agreement-between

Truth = God and legislation

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the answer brother, the angle about the legislation, im curious about it since 2008, when i saw obama doing some criminal things, but i´m from Brazil, and i don´t where to look to study what is happening in the legislative process in the USA, or Europe, or China.

Where do you look for good information about it?

1 Like

@g3orgeslu1zsegund0
There’s lots of sites you can check in USA. It takes some practice.

I would highly suggest that if you’re in Brazil, work your local and national legislation; one can only cover so much area. If people will just pick a different legislative area to watch, we can take hold of this craziness.

If you watch the video I attached and open the 2nd link (USMCA) and compare what’s said, this makes you one of the few who really knows what’s happening and going to happen here in The U.S.A.

1 Like

Going to watch it SAP brother!

And thank you about the angle in watching what is happening in the legislative process in Brazil, i never realized that for global control, you need to control all the laws of all the countries. I focused only in the USA, thinking that the rest is irrelevant, but it isn´t so. Great addition that you made to my analytical and critical thinking skills.

1 Like

Just finished watching the video, very sharp analysis by this guy.

So this is the proof of a secon treason by president Trump, besides the autorization of Mass Extermination Program Warp Speed. What a shame for him, so many people put such a great hope in this guy, it really touches my heart to see the great american people being destroyed by their leaders.

Can´t say that my country is much better, here in Brazil we have a much worse breed of criminals.

1 Like

I don’t know what prompted Trump to push the jab, unless he’s in on this horrible depop, which after reading USMCA, I can believe that.

Gary (guy who made video) is very sharp indeed. He was living in So. California and not sure where he is now. He was so angry when people masked-up, he just stopped talking. This is a young man who was at every school board, city council and every other type of meeting and very few backed him up. There’s only so much one person can do but, they can do enough to get the ball rolling. God Bless You, Gary, where ever you are & God Bless You, @g3orgeslu1zsegund0 as well. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Add a little at a time and see if there are others of like-mind who might help you.

Truth = God & legislation (My motto from now on.)

1 Like

A very wise motto brother, one i can really live by, and teach about, too, with my full intelectual honesty to back it.

I will apply your method here in my country and see what i can do to help raise the awareness of the interested people in those matters.

My real goal is to find a way to create somekind of online network of people studying those pandemic preparedness exercises, so that we can pre-empt the next planned scam-demic, other kinds of movements by those international criminals in the Invisible Empire that rules this planet. You added a new layer of organization for the information gathering and strategy formation. thank you so much for that.

God bless you and all your loved ones brother.

1 Like

Thank you, Brother. BTW, I’m a Sister. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sorry sister!

The name The Beaver made me think it was a man, so sorry for the mistake. If this was a woke forum i would be jailed for misgendering you. Hope you forgive me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nah, no problem at all.

1 Like

Hello g3orge, good to see you here. I got to visit Sao Paulo 10 years ago when I had a lumbar artificial disc replacement surgery. Then I rented an Airbnb condo on the beach in Santos for 7 wonderful days. I don’t speak Spanish or Portuguese so it was scary at times because nobody spoke English either. The people were beautiful, inside and out. Your country definitely got good genes passed down!
President Bolsonaro is similar to President Trump, concerning his stance on ivermectin and negative press coverage he received. Bolsonaro also spoke about the election fraud, same as Trump did. Your newspapers are owned, same as ours.
What part of Brazil do you live?

1 Like