Phase conjugation and the relationship between the sun and the moon

I’m getting weird recurring dreams again, one of them has an upsidedown pyramid and light being reflected within prisms which are planet sized.

The sun and moon seem to play a role in a kind of giant Kaleidoscope.

I also worryingly see some kind of comet or large asteroid approaching earth?

All of this is accompanied by intense tinnitus which steps up and down in intensity, it’s not like any tinnitus I experience when being at a loud concert. I feel the pressure changing.

I’m increasingly wondering if this kind of experience is just cyberwar being waged by China or Russia to test it’s effectiveness in causing psychological and social disruption using familiar new age tropes and memes.

The targeted individual phenomenon needs to get more attention, it’s mighty odd.

Before anyone asks I’m actually on day 25 of dry January and have not been on the mushrooms.

ShadowNet, not being ‘funny’ here, but do you live anywhere near 5g towers? We are in somewhat close proximity to one, and we are noticing a little bit of ill effects from it such as mild tinnitus. No dreams like the ones you are experiencing, thankfully. I would argue against it being China or Russia, and instead think more ‘closer-to-usa’.

Don’t worry, I’ve spent the last 6 years getting used to the seeming insanity I am experiencing and yet by all accounts and professional examination I am quite mentally average if you take my meaning.

I live next to a high voltage railway line, no 5g towers as far as I know but it’s hard to tell.

So I’m just left to try and understand what is happening, much like others who have been down the road of getting checked out for mental illness.

The phenomenon is electro magnetic in my opinion, I feel static charge, pressure and there is a synthetic quality to the dreaming.

Let’s hope we find out more soon.

That doesn’t sound anything at all like a bad mushroom trip.

1 Like

I know right, I get them for free

Did the pyramid look anything at all like this one?

No was just one pyramid upside down beneath the ground level, you know dreams are very blurry and hard to define specifics, more of a feeling but I remember that scene

There’s other stuff in the dreams that is just bizarre, I can’t get into a detailed list but it’s kind of childish and so strange, which is why I keep thinking of a kind of weaponising of dreaming. I know it’s an out there topic, but I guess I’m in the right place :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have been having some strange dreams also but not anything that seems like a false hologram.

Do have a 5g signal where I’m at but this is five miles from nearest tower across water.

Last night was a mega tsunami, its just constant grinding down with the cataclysmic visuals, people lying on floor of an office block reaching out for each other, etc…

Very emotive, but the realism is actually frightening, not CGI like or even shot with film.

I wont go on but its not something I want to normalise really, its completely abnormal.

I hope you find a way to mitigate whatever it is. Elana Freeland and Solari.com are two possible resources, or places to start, that come to mind on the subject of electromagnetism affecting people in weird ways (assuming it’s not something you’ve researched a lot already).

1 Like

Thank you for the non judgmental response. I do try to keep an eye on Elana’s website and I know CAF has reported some odd stuff happening to her. The difference is I am a garden variety citizen,I prefer this term to subject! no history with wall street, no published works. Seems like a waste of precious bandwidth to hammer people like me with directed energy.

It’s getting so old now, so many reporting similar things, Government treating it like the plague and pretty much saying sorry but not sorry.

As for mitigation I know several TI’s use high pull ratio electro magnets to try and subvert the process. I personally experience a drop in intensity if I am in an area with no power lines like camping outside.

What you’re experiencing may not be a directed attack by a government agency, but if it is I would recommend that you don’t identify yourself as being a “citizen” of them, because I think technically to do so means you are consenting to receive and be a subject of whatever they choose to broadcast at you.

one entitled to the rights and privileges of a freeman? I guess I am ok with that aspect at least rather than being subjected to the whims of the rulers of the day.

All rhetoric for the birds of course given where we are post scamdemic.

1 Like

Right, “Citizen” is generally better than being an undocumented refugee or something in terms of being able to get benefits provided by the government, but problem is when there are crazy folks with power and they really think that citizens are the literal property of the state just like land or cattle, at that point if you can opt out of being involved and instead be a free sovereign individual that could be a better option.

1 Like