Planet Mind Control—Real Examples of Mind Control

America’s Got Talent television show recently had a magician contestant using mind control in his act…
It is the first part of this documentary. You’ll need to use your email to see it. I remember seeing the act, but the documentary explains the techniques used to have the entire audience draw the same symbol and how Howie Mandel, one of judges was duped.

https://www.planetmindcontrol.com/

2 Likes

How did he do that??

The best way to not be a victim of mind control is to realize everyone is susceptible to mind control.

Difficult thing to admit that as a rabbit holer you are equally susceptible to programming as the normies.

.

2 Likes

I suppose the only way to avoid it is join one of the
“mystery schools”. :upside_down_face:

I start reading hypnosis books was I was 18 years old and making my own self hypnosis. Clinical in nature. I was a musician and had to perform and wanted to take the edge off. Then just kept reading the literature on the subject.

just keeping up on the literature and create your own mystery school.

You have to be your own anti-virus detection software. You don’t read anything, rather you analyze everything. Very effective until you get lazy which usually happens in a day or two.

Am I being primed today?

71c+m80Du+L.SY466

1 Like

I read rather slow for that very reason as I analyze and compare what is being proclaimed against what ideas and proclamations previously encountered, sort of a verification process to connect “dots”.

2 Likes

… seems in line with this thread … William Ramsey speaking with Christopher Knowles

3 Likes

A good listen.
It really begins to get legs at about 41:00 clicks onward…

1 Like

Psychotics build castles in the air, and neurotics move in…

1 Like

4 Year Presidential Elections are psyops

All theater for sponges

Polymarket or some poll declared AOC winner of democrat nominee.

It’s been already pointed out that she has Trump level hypnosis skills.

Been waiting to see if this would really happen

Look into my eyes. You’re feeling sleepy. So sleepy.

It’s all Match and Rapport. NKP Swish patterns. They All Do it.

Put each in a room with a Socratic Scholar that is capable owning the dialectic

Cancel debates. Theater

All of this is true. See the pages for details (twitter photo)

@reddclay - is that your collection? Nice. I’ve studied NLP a little way back in the early 90s. Never really liked it and came to detest it once learning the stories of Richard Bandler and especially of his murder trial. And, having a Mandela Effect moment, I’m absolutely certain that I recall seeing multiple articles years ago that Bandler passed away. Clearly, that is not the case.

Also, let’s not forget Tony Robbins and his version of NLP that he named NAC (Neuro-Associative Conditioning). He used NLP extensively and didn’t like sharing the spotlight with Bandler, so he made his own. Given the gazillions of Robbins followers, there are more people under the influence of mind-control that you can shake a stick at!

In reality though, we’re all influenced by mind-control to some extent. It would be interesting to see what a society would be like without mind-control. I have to wonder if it’s even possible.

2 Likes

In the early 90’s I obtained a real estate license and sold real estate in Las Vegas. Back then Tony Robbins and Zig Ziegler seminars and sales materials were all the rage for sales agents in order to learn the art of manipulating clients wanting to sell their home to sign a listing contract with you before some other agent got them to list with them. It was very competitive and a dog eat dog experience. The real estate broker where I hung my license and had a desk gave me a ticket to a Zig Ziegler seminar. Somehow I ended up with a complete cassette set of Tony Robbins’ sales techniques too. I sold a few houses and lasted a year. Once I figured out the racket and what I was expected to be, I left.

2 Likes

It’s a photo of someone elses library that came into my feed. I didn’t save the page but if I find the person I’ll link it. If I find it, I’ll post it.

I read a good deal of that literature. The general field of the unconscious mind and it’s dynamics is something I’ve studied since I was teenager. Those are the books this guy used to wake up.

Bandler and Robbins, it’s all derivative of Milton Erickson. His books are very dense presentations of linguistic tricks designed to help people make cognitive shifts. Phobias and other issues. Mostly read by clinicians and mind geeks. I also read some of Bandlers books “Frogs into Princes” etc… and was familiar with Tony Robbins. Everything he does is repackaged idea’s from other people.

Fire Walks, his living foods dietary stuff from Ann Wigmore.

The sum total of all of it is just to be aware of how these patterns are used on you because YES, everyone is susceptible to hypnosis. If you’re not aware that somebody is working a pattern on you, guess who is most susceptible?

That was Scott Adams claim to fame as early on he tagged Trump as highly skilled.

And as everyone knows, Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins and guest speaker Donald Trump all ran those wealth seminars and expertedly executed group hypnosis. I had a first hand report.

They first match you and get rapport with your “I want to be rich” and “We’re going to give you the secret” setup. Once that trance is complete, you have 24 hours to act or else, you will not cross over into the promise land. And it works, and it’s powerful. Especially the Act Now trance or you’ll never have a chance again. King Kong Persuasion.

I think I heard about Bandlers legal problems but don’t recall details. He is an extremely clever guy but I think on a clinical level I agree with Scott Adams assessment…might be over rated.

Knowing the patterns they run is enough. What pattern am I watching? what information is coming in and what is their intended outcome on me? You don’t need to know how to run the procedure on someone although I’m aware enough of the patterns that they use, that I’m alert if I am ever around someone that might be using it on me.

Swish pattern is older than the mountains. You take an old picture, and replace it with a new picture.

So both Bandler and Robins are bit of expert salesmen.

Their are people who are better than both in dealing with trauma, and creating cognitive shifts. The human technology advances.

If you think that AOC’s hypnosis is not powerful, you’d be wrong.

Down to earth, happy girl, riding thru the neighborhood on her bike. Someone everyone can relate to. Complaining about government just like us. Brilliant!!

I like her tic toks of her speaking to her constituency while describing how to make a martini. That’s next level. Better than let me work for a day at McDonalds and let them think I’m one of them.

Kamala wasn’t bad either. We knew she couldn’t speak so she danced and laughed like a hyena. That’s apparantly appealing to people.

They each have an act and they have handlers to tell them which act they need to put on for maximum effect. That’s different than a 30-minute video from Ron Paul where you’re asleep in 10 minutes because he is actually just an old man at his desk without an act. He doesn’t have to be right on everything but he’s not putting on an act.

The book that is most interesting is the Jung and Symbolism. Most of the books are "What are they doing to me? and “How are they doing it” Jung is more “What does it all mean?”

When the buildings came down on 9-11 and Covid hit hot, we were filled with narratives on who done it and how it was done. Jung asked the question, What does it all mean. What’s the message. Really 4D stuff.

1 Like

It seems to me that nowadays, we live in a pretentious, disingenuous kind of “culture”, where very little (of our so-called “norms”) seems authentic. Partly due to long-term programming, no doubt. But also partly, because people readily give over thinking to others, and allow those who set themselves up as “authorities” frame, through story, what is then deemed “normal”.

Joe Mandigo’s recent article (a summary of points made by Chase Hughes video “We Are Livestock”) discusses human conditioning and branding, and pointed out the in-your-face parallels to animal agriculture: https://druthers.ca/why-the-modern-world-feels-like-a-scripted-performance/ I, too, often have a sense that we are regarded and herded and managed in the same manner that other animals are managed for use and consumption.

I’ve been duped as much as anyone else by people who cast lies or partial lies in order to manipulate my behaviour (or spending habit), and have had to swallow Humble Pie when that realisation has hit… (along with the withdrawal of support for the story caster).

2 Likes

There was also Tom Hopkins, who came later.
Had index cards of Ziglar & Hopkins different closes.

Remember: He who speaks first - loses.

2 Likes

Needless to say, I was never groomed to be a part of management at any company I worked.

2 Likes

Management didn’t make the bucks.
Commercial real estate is where it’s at.