"PLAYING" WITH PLASMAS

Originally published at: "PLAYING" WITH PLASMAS

I have to blog about this story shared by V.T., because having written a book about the weaponization of plasmas (The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts), this story will interest those of you who have been tracking such things, and those of you awaiting the printing of the most recent works on…

8 Likes

Fascinating, thank you.

1 Like

Sorry for the flat earth reference here, Dr. Farrell, but I have been looking for this video that I thought you would find interesting related to “light”, plasma, and electricity. Maybe it fits into these ideas.

3 Likes

Here is another one which explains plasma. Understand that those of us who believe in the flat earth model also believe that the sun (+ charge) and moon (- charge) are the same size and within the “dome” or firmament. Looking at the Gleason map, they travel at different rates in varying circles which causes both day and night as well as the seasons. The sun, within the dome, is charging the noble gases, causing plasma to light the sky. In this video, he mentions the upper layer of gases “where helium stays”. This is the area where NASA sends their balloons which you are told are orbiting satellites. This is why there is a single spot in the sky for some satellites- they are “parked balloons” at these upper altitudes. The Chinese balloon that caused all the noise over Canada was an example but one programmed to operate at lower altitudes and move for surveillance. At $53 million per day, NASA can tell you anything they want and have had YEARS to convince you with their CGI, Hollywood movies, and paid “scientists”. You may think flat earth types are a cult, but the religion of this “science” is absolutely overwhelming. I fell for it.

2 Likes

Light ,and plasmas visible only to the camera…